Sixteen: Reunion

*******

This jerk is so damn stubborn.I mean how can he do this?

"Manik put me down."

"Nope!"

"What are you crazy? If anyone will see us now. What will they think , huh?"

"Nothing because it is none of their business." He replied arrogantly.

"Please manik . Listen! Please I am sorry for teasing you . Now put me down" I coaxed gently but I think it went to deaf ears.

"Nope kitten you are not forgiven. Not because you teased me but you lied to me. How could you?" He questioned while boring his eyes in me. I gulped nervously as I know how he Hates lying.

I don't know what he has in his mind.

"Manik! I am sorry" I said and tears fell out of my eyes.

It is so difficult to make him understand my problems because it is not straight.

I continue to sob in his arms while relishing his warmth after so long. The place where I want to remain.

He stopped moving when he heard my sobs and placed me down on the ground. "Sshh! Kitten. Calm down" he said while hugging me .

But my tears never stopped.I don't know why I am crying but the tears are flowing out of eyes continuously.

"Ssh! I am not angry at you but upset. That you never told me about you . I have to guess that you are my kitten." He consoled sweetly and calmly.

"I am sorry Manik. Really sorry." I sobbed in his arms. It was really difficult for me to hide myself from him but my problems are too complicated to sought out.

Remembering about my problems I realized that earlier what transformed between us was wrong. He is Alya's boyfriend. I shouldn't have done this. Realizing my mistake I sob harder than before. I am doing the same thing my mom did unknowingly. Oh god! How could I do this. I should not have done this.

Realizing my mistake I came back to my senses throwing him away from me. I can't bear his touch. How could he do this to Alya his girlfriend. Of all the people how can he do this. I don't get it.

Has the passing years have changed him or I just don't know WHO is my best friend anymore .

"Stay away from me" I shouted with a teary face and accusing eyes. I just don't know what came over me but I started beating his chest with vengeance.

"Nandini, Nandini, listen...." He tried to say but I never want to hear any shitty lies from him anymore.

How could hr play with our feelings. How can he be so cruel?

"Why? " I shouted. "How could you do all that when you are In a relationship with my sister?" I accused.

I font know what happened but again I am in his embrace . I surrender completely as I had lost my energy.

"Ssh! Baby. Please , you have got it all wrong. " he caressed my hair . "Alya and I broke up. We broke up kitten.We didn't nothing wrong." He smoothed my hair patiently .

"But ..." He cut me off in the middle by placing his finger on my lip. Silencing me.

"Nothing kitten. We just never disclosed this . OK, you have to trust me. You do trust Me right?" He asked so unsure that my heart clenched.

How can I not trust him but if Alya will know this she will think I did all these things purposely. How do I solve my problems. I don't know.

I just nodded showing my answer and rested my head on his chest .

*******

Fuck! She has got all this wrong. I hope she never regret those beautiful moments.

I don't know how she concluded that I was playing with her emotions. I can never do this to her. My kitten, my sweet innocent kitten.

Always worrying about others. I will never let her go now that I got her back.

She will remain here with me just like this in my arms, forever.

I am so fucking happy to get her back that I can't express in words.

Earlier what happened between us was so magical . Never did I felt those amazing sensation in my body and just like a seductress, that she is, definitely screwed up my hazed mind.

I got the love of my life back. I know it is too soon to declare my love for her.

But since childhood , I knew that she was meant for me. I can't believe that my wish got fulfilled.

I got her back. I will never let her go.

*******

Here is the chapter guys .

Please vote comment and share my story.

If you like it.

Love roumania