Teaser

Hi lovelies!!

I know it has been long so tried to write you guys a teaser that will satisfy you till the next chapter and I will make that big one.

So, I hope you like this one.

****

"Kitten listen to me." He asked me softly as if I would pounce on him any moment now.

"No, Manik there is nothing to listen. You should just leave." As these words reach his ears his whole demeanor changed and he looks angry.

"Really Nandini . I don't think so" he said clearly each word as if trying to tell a kid.

I tried to oppose his argument but he stopped me by grabbing my arms and pulling me closer .

"You know you can't just run away from me whenever you want to earlier we were kids so I didn't know how it would feel to lose you. But now I know how it would feel. It will kill me kitten. Why don't you understand this that every problem has its own solution." He told me with such intensity that it shook me from Inside.

"No Manik you don't understand" but he cut me off with his hard stare.

"You know what I think that you never want to fight for us . Look at you always giving importance to your step siblings . Why can't you ever think about you and me? Why Nandini? Why should you sacrifice Everytime for them? Why should I feel the pain when you leave when I can be a more happy person with you.Dont you have enough feeling for us? Or is it only from my side that wants to fight you? Huh! Tell me." He shouted.

"Manik stop spitting shit."

"Oh! Now I am speaking shit. How classy Nandini? Don't think that I will let you go this time because I will not .So keep that in your mind."

"Really what will you do ?" I asked him haughtily.

"You will see in time." He replied with same fervour.

I don't know what is he planning now. Why can't he understand that this is very complicated if Alya has still feelings for him? I don't know how to make him realize his mistake as well as mine in this fuckedupness. We both are at fault.

"Kitten, sorry I have to do this." He said.

*****