FAQ'S

Hi lovelies!!!

It is not a chapter as you can see from the title. It is for the new readers who are facing some questions.

Why some chapters are not showing?

Book is private as mentioned in the introduction.

How can we see them?
Follow me.  First delete the book and then follow. Beforehand refresh your Wattpad.

**

Now book related questions:

Why was Manik with Alya if he loved Nandini from the start?
The story is based in 21 century aka modern times. Manik was a child who had deep feelings towards Nandini . But when she left all the memories and his feelings were deep buried in his heart.

Beside he never loved Alya. It was just a casual relationship for him. He was a teenager. Notice the term teenager . And what guy out there would not love to have a hot sexy girlfriend. Alya was offering herself on a silver platter to him. We can't blame him for that. He was with her because of the mere sake of his friendship  . I hope it clears.

Even if he was with Alya , how come he had sexual relationship with her if in his heart he loved Nandini?
I think it is common these days that a couple in a relationship does these kind of things. I wanted to have practicality too in my story so I added this point. Beside ask any guy out there who is a teenager that would you like to have intercourse with your female partner whether girlfriend or not you will get your answer. Here we are talking about Manik. A cool dude and a bad boy. Do you really think he will be a virgin?

He was a kid . He didn't know about his love for Nandini. But now when the story is progressing he is an adult. Mature enough to understand his feelings that's why he didn't waited for any other reason and directly pounced upon her in the jungle.

How could Nandini except that he had sexual relations with his own sister and still be with him?

~ Let's be practical here. She is smart. Beside she can't be angry on him because he is not a virgin as when he was having these sexual relationship with his sister. He was not with her and nor did he intention did it. At that time  Alya was his girlfriend so he had a right to do that. According to me what he did before his relationship , actual relationship with Nandini is none of her business. He was not cheating on her. He was just satisfying his present girlfriend .

***

I think that's all for the Q/A . If you have any more questions regarding the story please ask me and don't forget to raise your views about my answer. I will try to help you anyway I can.

Thanks to all those readers who had read this, who are reading this and who would read this in the near future for reading my story and giving it a chance and giving it your time.

I love all of you.

Thanks for being here with me on this journey.

New book similar to this one is going to be released soon.

The name will be Devil's Queen. As suggested by you all.

Thanks

Roumania