Thirty six

Chapter 36

Manik's POV

"Trust what trust ? You guys made me a fool." Shout Alya. Finally her voice came but what is she asking or saying?

"How could you Manik ? And Dhruv you too?" She sobbed harder.

"What is wrong with you Alya? Speak clearly what you want to say don't talk in riddles." I ask her impatiently.

"Manik calm down. Listen to her" cabir cajoled. "Yes Alya speak up." Cabir asked inquisitively.

"Cabir why are you supporting Manik? Did you knew about this before?" Mukti asked frowning.

"Mukti just stop spitting nonsense OK. And for the love of God keep quiet don't fuel the fire more. Okay" cabir growled at Mukti.

Mukti just gape at him not understanding what is wrong with her friends. How can a picture and video of Dhruv and Nandini is creating a havoc in her family. Why are they Fighting over a silly commoner girl. She couldn't understand anything . All these thoughts were clear on Mukti's face but I ignored her.

Alya came towards me and pulled my collars to herself trying to jerk my bulky body but can't even able to move me starts hitting me.

"What? Alya what are you doing?" I asked trying to catch her hands.

"Why Manik? Why ? You left me for her? Right. " She asked crying.

"What ? Are you out of your mind? You know Alya why I broke up with you. It was because of your nagging and the heinous acts you did to Nandini. This was the reason and beside you knew from the start that I don't love you but still you forced me to be with you. Because you were my Friend and Harshad was manipulating you I had to enter in a relationship with you. You can't blame me. OK ." I tell her clearly.

But Alya just starts to laugh like a fool. God! I hope she is not going in a mental shock.

"Oh ! I am a fool. Big fool. Bhai was right. I am a stupid girl " Alya continues to say shit.

Dhruv comes and tries to hold Alya but she just swat him away and again starts raising her thoughts again." Don't touch me." Alya screeched.

And turned towards Dhruv."you love her too right. I heard you clearly. How could you? After that....." Alya continue to sob and fall down on the floor crying and wailing.

This sight gives me pain. Oh no! I should not have dealt like this in this situation. If Nandini knew about this she will be hurt to know this. To hear about her sister's pain she will be in agony.

"No Alya I -..." Dhruv tries to speak but Alya slaps him hard. "Stop with your lies. I am not blind or deaf. I saw the video. Why? Am I not good enough? Why huh? Why me? Always. How could you ? After... After the kiss we shared how could you?" She sobs harder

What!!? What kiss? She and Dhruv ? Wow ! I could not believe it but if he was kissing her then why was he confessing his love to Nandini? Is he double playing them. No, no he couldn't.

He is a good boy. My buddy but he was busy confessing his love to kitten claimed my devious side. But my good side was telling me there is some misunderstanding. But how to calm these people before the performance.

"What? You guys kissed.' exclaimed Mukti. No shit Sherlock they were playing doctor-doctor. She is so dense sometimes.

"Wow love is in the air" cabir smiles for the first time. I think he is about to crack a non veg joke so I stop him with my hot glare to keep that inside his mouth only. We don't want more tragic situation.