Six: Punch! Day

This chapter is dedicated to mananandnadu & urviparikh091998. You guys are best.

Nandini's POV

There in front of me is standing Dhruv!

He is helping me from these guys. Thank god . Someone came. I was so scared.

He was fighting with these creeps but they were overpowering him.

But after that my eyes bug out of their sockets when I realized who stepped in between the fight when the first guy was hitting Dhruv.

Guess who.....

My dearest devil from hell , prince of monsters no make it king , Manik Malhotra.

He is so fit and muscular that the goons ran away from us within his arrival.

But then a thought flashed in my mind.

Is he the reason that they were here in first place? I am really angry now. How can he do this?

He is playing with fire. Seems like Dhruv too agreed with my judgment as he punched manik accurately.

Because Manik is looking like a deer caught in headlight. He can't believe that his best Budd punched him. Well, I don't feel bad as he deserve it . If he wouldn't have done this shit then I could have forgave him but now no.

"How could you Manik? " Dhruv shouted

"Buddy... , you think I sent those goons. Do you really think that?" He said disbelieving his eyes.

" oh! There is nothing to think about. Everything is as clear as the day. " I snapped

"Shut up ! I am not talking to you" he snarled

"Well too bad, I am. " I stood confidently in front of him.

"You really think so low about me. Then fine, I sent them" he shouted but was stopped when Dhruv punched him again.

Manik looked as if he can't believe what happened and after the disappointing look in his eyes that I saw I am certain there was he left.

I treated the wounds and thanked Dhruv for his help and standing up for me in front of his best friend.

But today has been really a clusterfuck . I don't know what to think about Manik . His last statement is confusing the hell out of me. I mean why did he seemed confused if he sent the goons.

I know I know earlier I was suspicious of his involvement in the incident but now I can see the truth . Maybe he didn't send those goons or he is a very good actor but I doubt it. The look in his eyes was really disheartening. It makes me sad. I don't like those sad gloomy hurt eyes. I don't know what connection I share with Him but all I know is I can't see him like this.

I should go in depth of this matter. Well who is better than Mr Mehra.

I ask him to find out who sent those goons to me .

Next day in Space was really silent except the curious students who wanted to know the reason between the fight of fab5.

It seems it was something new and obviously I became there dissecting object in their scrutinizing gaze but Navya was the constant support in all these shit.