New Story

Hi guys!

The spin off is ready. The devil's queen is published. Here is the prologue.

Lust & Love is a college based story and the devil's queen will be dealing with a relationship puzzle called marriage.

***

  I can see her making her way towards me in her white gown covered with her veil. She is not tall . Heck I would say she is damn short. Like a doll short. How could my parents pair me up with her?

I am grateful that I can't see her face. God! Knows what is hiding in that ugly veil. I am sure it must be ugly too.

Concentrate Manik! It is just 10 minutes more then you can do anything. Just handle it with care.

The minister says something and I just blank it out. I am not interested in all these fucking traditions.

Get it fucking over.

So when my turn come to accept my wife I do my job.

"Do you  Mr Manik Malhotra take Nandini Murty as your lawfully wedded wife ?"

"I do?' "

I promise I will make your life hell. It is the beginning of your first day in hell.

"Do you Nandini Murty take Me Manik Malhotra as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Comes a soft voice.

Huh! Bloody fake liar. ACt all innocent but still I can see your real self wify.

It just few hours then you will see my true self to wife.

****

The situation in this story will be of married Manan with lots of stuff. I hope you will enjoy it.

Please check it out.