goodbye?

Juvia's pov.

I rush through the rain that starts to storm over me. As I'm trying to find my way to my house, I am suddenly stopped by a strange looking little girl with long purple hair and green eyes. It's the little girl who I brought the action figures from.

"Juvia Lockser?" She says.

"What?" I say. She responds with a suspicious tone: "With whatever events take place with you and Juvia in in due time, You must make sure not to reveal it. Keep it secret. Only once you have mastered the inner element of the body. Yours and his, shall you be set free of the body."

"Pardon?!"

The girl smiles then says, "It is fate. Gray breaking a part of your spirit will cause a disruption to your body. But do not fear. All you must do, is keep the secrets a secret until you have masters the body's element. That way, You and your partner shall one day defeat the demon that rests inside the one who speaks fire."

The rain pours harder then the beautiful looking girl disappears. I am too shocked to move.

My heart has just been torn into a million pieces and then suddenly, I am warned about something that I completely don't understand?

I run through the stormy clouds then I'm suddenly stopped by a hand falling on my shoulder. Why can't I just go home already?! AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BAWL MY EYES OUT?!

I turn around however. Hoping to see him. The one I love. But instead...

"What do you want love rival?!" I snap at Lucy. I'm completely pissed off. She's probably the reason Gray rejected me. But then, I just can't help it. I fall onto her, In tears.

She grabs me from around the shoulders. In a sense, this is like an annoying miracle. How did she know I'd be here? It's like she knew I needed a hug.

She walks me home then when we get inside I burst into tears.

"Lucy San! It's over!"  I wail.

"Juvia? What is?!" She exclaims in alarm.

"Gray Sama has rejected my love. Officially."

Then love rival frowns, "That's impossible." Says Lucy with a stern look,"What ever he said, he's just lying."

"No! He wasn't! Don't lie to comfort Juvia!" I cry wishing to die on the spot.

Then love rival stands up, "Yeah right!" She screams. I almost fall back. I'm so surprised.

I look around realizing we're sitting in my living room. I've just cried puddles everywhere.
"Juvia is going to stop loving Gray Sama. Juvia giving up. Because she can't make Gray Sama happy. So Juvia must back off, so that Gray Sama can find his true love."

Then she stands up and comes towards me. I can't stop crying. Then she slaps me.

"Ow!" I scream in shock.

"My god! Pull yourself together you blue haired idiot! You'll break Gray's heart!" She Yells. "He needs you! He'll lose his mind if you stop caring about him!"

I double blink. Did I just hear right? But I though she loved Gray Sama?! Is she trying to fool me? What kind of sick twisted game is this?

"I'm leaving," she suddenly says.  "Think about what I'm trying to tell you, Juvia. I'm not lying to you. I know Gray well and I know he just needs time. He's just like me in that sense. It'll be years until I confess . . ."

I clench my fists. "Confess to Gray?" I sneer coldly.

She rolls her eyes, "No, not him silly." She then blushes and then I immediately realize who really she's talking about. Because that blush. It's so similar to Natsu's. The idiot.