To face a legend

Grays pov

It's taking long to get dark tonight. Very long. I'm sure it should be past midnight by now.

I feel like it must be jellal-ajar having an affect on the sky.

In Juvia's body, I really don't know what I can do right now. Me and jella stand on the ground, meters apart. I don't know where we are, but it seems that we're in the middle of a large, empty arena.

He must've teleported us both here. Man, with him having the power to teleport my body without touching me, I don't know how I'll win this.

"Why do you want my darkness?" I ask, struggling to stand straight. I'm wearing nothing but torn lingerie and feel so robbed of my pride.

It's never okay to lose!

"Why are you pushing so hard?!" I yell whilst clutching my side.

"Why do you want to get the darkness out of me?!"

"Because you are the other half of Gray fullbuster!" Yells ajar.

"With your darkness and soon, his darkness, I could collide the two powers and create an incredible spell that will be able to tame Natsu dragneel! Because fire will bow down to water and ice together!"

"As I recall, you already have water under your belt!" I yell.

"But my water isn't enough!" He yells. "It isn't pure!" He shouts.

I suddenly remember what that little girl said, about me and Juvia being able to defeat the demon that lies inside the one who breathes fire.

Then jellal yells, "but if you won't surrender, then I guess there's only one option! I summon my heavenly magic! Altairis!"

Then he crossed his arms above his head, then he bowed to the ground and pointed his hand downwards. Swirling it slowly.

Suddenly all the shadows around us, far and wide, start to come towards him.

I look upwards to see something like a large black hole forming in the sky. Within it, I can see stars, or whatever else is sparkly.

And with that, shadows start to shoot out of me. I yell out in frustration. Trying to keep my cool. So many emotions begging to escape me and be sucked into the orb.

Then without seconds, the black hole, or whatever it is swirls tremendously then spirals into a powerful cyclone..

I'm confused. I'd hoped he didn't want to kill me.

The massive wind starts to shake the surroundings of the arena I'm in.

"I didn't want to kill you at first, but now he's I've seen that your undying delusional love is impossible to break through! I've kept you here all this time for a reason!" He yells as the area shakes and the black cyclone grows larger.

"I wanted to prevent the prophecy! That Gray fullbuster will destroy the demon that lives inside Natsu dragneel, and you Juvia Lockser are the reason for everything he does!"

I gasp. Hardly having any idea what demon he's talking about. Feeling more scared than ever. But trying to throw my fear away. He continues as the black cyclone thrashes, still failing to suck the darkness out of me.

"a demon lives inside Natsu dragneel! The demon who holds more power than zeref! I need to destroy Fairytail! So that Natsu's power will be mine!"

He's willing to kill me now. And I know why. Because he's realised that he can't take any part of me. Or should I say me in Juvia's body. This is way of admitting that he failed to bring me to darkness.