for the ones you love

Juvia's pov.

The acid rain has just stopped pouring. I know that rain came from my power. What I didn't know however, was that my power capable of that.

Erza, Lucy, Loki, Aries and kagura stay at my side as we race for the castle of the village. I'm guessing the castle is where the royal leaders of the village live.

As we run through the streets Erza knocks out guards as we race along.

I just want to see Gray Sama. I don't care who's body he's in. As we run along lucy keeps reminding me that Juvia will be okay.

This makes me happy. I didn't realise how much she cared. Love rival sure is one confusing love rival.

I imagine the pain that Gray Sama must be experiencing in my body and that makes me want to hurry up.

We end up in front of the castle. Finally, we've just run through all sorts of obstacles and streets to get here.

The castle is in an empty area of the village. There is a lot of forest land behind it and this castle has no next door neighbors, and though it's small, it's beyond fancy.

We see the sign of the shield on the post then just as we're just about to step in, Lucy stops us.
"No! We shouldn't enter through the front gates! We have to go through the side of the castle."

Loki nods, "Yes princess. Come on, I'll lead the way."

"No way. Back off troublemaker," says Ezraa. "I'll lead the way."

We follow Erza down the side of the castle. Ducking underneath windows as we go.

Then we get to the back of the castle. And we can't believe what we can see.

There are huge cracks through the roof. Erza requips with winged armor then she flies upwards.

"Erza!" Gasps Lucy.

Then I hear somebody yell at me from behind. His voice gives me shivers, it's so loud. Natsu. "Hey ice princess!"

I shoot around but don't see Natsu . Though, I kind of like being called an ice princess! It makes me feel like Gray truly is my own ice prince!

My mind starts to drift off into one of its fantasies:

Gray holds my hand as we both ice skate our way through an ice castle.

Juvia! With every passing moment, you give me the grooves!

Then he lifts me into the air and spins me around like a ballerina.

"Marry me Juvia!"He yells!

"And we can have thirty three babies!"

"Oh yes I will Gray Sama!"

Let's get the groove on now!

Then we're suddenly married. All of Fairytail is at our wedding, then loud music plays, and all of Fairytail are suddenly sporting sunglasses, even Elfman and happy, then we yell loudly,

"Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun,

Come on!

Ice Ice Baby!"

"Yo! Ice princess!" Yells Natsu's voice from behind me again. It takes a while for me to snap out of my fantasies.

Lucy's pov

Erza has just jumped through the smashed root of the castle. Loki, Kagura,  Virgo both having followed her.

Usually, I would have followed my spirits automatically, out of instinct.