decision.

Gray's pov

When I wake up I'm in the celestial world and I'm standing outside of a cave. Erza, Virgo and Lucy are here and they are trying their hardest to step into the cave but there seems to be a barrier preventing us.

I look around and see that we're somewhere behind a set of dark blue mountains. There's pink and yellow bubbles floating about this area.

"It's me again," I say. "Gray."

Lucy looks at me. "What are you talking about?"

Then Erza's  eyes widen, "That's right." she says. "I should have told you sooner. Gray and Juvia have been switching bodies back and forth for six weeks."

Lucy yelps, "Huh?!"

I swallow then look away crossly with my arms folded. This is utter humiliation. Why bother even bring it up?!

Lucy then says, "S-so, W-well, can you recall one of the times you'd switched bodies?!" she asks.

"Not really. Please change the subject."

"No! I need to know at least one of the times!" she moans.

"LUCY! Cut it out!" screams Erza. I sigh in relief. Erza is a real life saver.

Then Virgo touches the invisible barrier and says, "Princess, I think I understand why we can't get through. The barrier can only be opened from the inside of the cave. Sir Jellal will need to come out of the dark and open it himself."

Erza stomps her feet, "Do you think he's stupid?! He would have done that by now if he could! He can't even hear our voices! Can't you teleport into there?!"

"No ma'am!" says Virgo worridly. Lucy smirks seeming a little upset at Erza yelling at Virgo.

I'm worried about those punks Natsu and Gajeel and even more concerned for Levy, Wendy and Juvia. Hell, I'm even worried for Carla and pantherlilly.

Then Lucy puts her hands together, "That's it!" she screams. "I! LUCY HEARTFILLIA BEG THE CELESTIAL WORLD! LEND ME YOUR POWER!"

For a moment nothing happens and then the path we're on and the mountains start to erupt. We all jump up so that we're on top of the cave then lots of bubbles start to form in the air. And many sparkles start to flash around us. The air evolves from a spectrum of colors into nothing but pink and yellow.

What is this?!

I look at Lucy then her blonde hair starts to fly upwards and her eyes glaze into a black kind of color.

Something's happening, then Virgo yelps,

"PRINCESS! DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT!"

"What's going on?!" yells me and Erza.

"Princess is taking energy from the celestial world!"

The bubbles fly around Lucy faster and faster as she rises into the air. The entire world looks like a flash pink and yellow colors. Usually, I hate these colors, but right now, they remind me of jewels.

She sparkles up like some sort of angel demon or something then her sparkles start to shoot towards all of us. We rise high into the air then Loki appears beside me a moment later.

"I sensed something was happening!" he yells. "LUCY! STOP IT!"

But Lucy doesn't stop. She keeps absorbing sparkles and bubbles of power until her hair, eyes and clothing has turned completely white.

Then me, Loki, Erza and Virgo fall downwards but Lucy stays in the air.

"I SUMMON!" she screams. "EVERGREENE! COME INTO THE CELESTIAL WORLD!"