Jealousy

I flew through the air using my ice make kite.

That nightmare felt too real. He was kissing her. She was kissing him back.

Juvia kissed him back.

Why do I feel like she's capable of doing that again? Why am I doing this right now?!

I try to keep my cool as I soar through the air. I can see Mongolia from below me. Then I look ahead and I spot a certain tower. The moonlight glistens off it. It looks like a clock tower.

I finally land down in front of the tower then I try to smash the door open but it doesn't work.

So I freeze the door then smash it down.

"BORA!" I shout furiously as I step through the dusty door way.

I make me way through the smashed up entrance then lights turn on and too soon for comfort, I see Bora before me. He's wearing a purple cape with dark blue pants.

His arms are folded. How the hell? It's like he knew I would come.

"Have you come to arrest me?" He grins.

I grit my teeth.

We're standing in a foreyard. In this entrance room there is weapons hanging from the walls and a large stair case in the far right corner.

The ground is purple stone.

I take the deepest breathe I can.

Just a moment ago, I felt infuriated and pumped with adrenaline, but now seeing this man intimidates me.

I feel helpless. I feel like my guard has suddenly fallen. I need answers, then I say..

"Just tell me one thing. What do you want with Juvia? Did you ever know her?"

Boras face darkens. "We did everything together. Yes. We were together. What's it to you?"

"Juvia's a member of Fairytail and you hurt her. I'm not going to let you get away with that."

Then Boras eye brows raise and he laughs, "So the rumors are true after all. You've fallen for the rain woman."

"Shut up..." I whisper. But he speaks again, an evil smile spreading on his face,

"I enjoyed kissing Juvia but I'd enjoy killing her just as much."

Then my heart pounds.

 I want to kill him, but at the same time, I feel as though my heart has broken. My arms shake as I feel something I've never felt before. This isn't anger. This is something even stronger.

I can't hide from myself right now.

Then I grit my teeth and stand up, "Don't say her name! Don't threaten fairytail! Ice make prison!"

Suddenly a large ice cage rushes out of my hands and encloses around Bora. He becomes trapped under my power and I want to take his life slowly.

I step forward.

With every step closer to him, I feel my power, my rage build up.

He tries to teleport out of the cage but I freeze him before he can. Then I say coldly,

"Did you think I was kidding when I said I wouldn't let you get away?!"

Then I raise my arms and crystallize my ice that's frozen him, so that it's getting harder and harder.

I can't control my self right now.

Then I roar, letting my ice harden as much as possible.
He can't move at all and if I can just freeze him for two more minutes, he'll be dead.