The soul reader. Juvia takes a risk.

Grays pov.

We've just run back to Juvia's home. I pace around her sitting room feeling Damn angry.

"We blew it!" I yell at my own face. The fact that my yell emerges with Juvia's voice is still too weird to register.

My own face almost cries at me. Shirtless and looking so awkward whilst whimpering, "Juvia is so sorry Gray Sama!"

I take a deep breathe. Really, this was actually more my fault more than hers. But still...she started it.

"No, don't apologize."' I say quietly. "I think we should find that girl. Do you remember where you met her?"

Juvia shrugs, but then nods. "That's right, Juvia met her at a Merchandise store. Let's go there!"

Before I can respond she rushes out of the room and reenters wearing a man's coat. It's slimming and blue.Damn, she's so fast. But that jacket she's wearing (whilst in my body) it looks familiar. In an irritating way.

"Wait, who's coat is that?" I ask.

She blushes slightly, "Lyon Sans."

Now I feel so sickened, I could freeze. To hear my own voice say, "Lyon Sans." Like that?

But I don't say anything. I won't.

"Take it off!" I yell. "I can't have Lyon see me wearing that jacket!"

She listens in an instant then leaves the room and once again, re enters. But this time wearing a black t shirt. I look so good in that. I don't get it. Why didn't I just accept that t shirt when she tried to give it to me before? It's got the fairytail emblem on the front, and the name Fullbuster and the "Number 1" on the back. I nod approvingly then we prepare to leave the house.

After getting dressed and discussing what we should talk about, we leave the house and  make it down the stony streets and into the shopping centre.  This shopping centre feels really homely, yet lonely. It's quite bright today, and the breez feels nice. The shopping centre is very vacant today.  We look around at all the stores then we both spot the guild merchandise store.

We look at each other, almost competitively, then race towards the store then smash the doors open.

Juvia's pov.

I see her at the counter of this gloomy looking and dusty merchandise store.  She is wearing a long dark green robe and her purple hair is tied back into a high pony tail. Somehow, this store reminds me of a fairytale. There are strange objects everywhere, maps, action figures, dolls, robes, wands...etc. That strange little girl, why is she running this store all by herself?

I rush towards her. Then she smiles. Gray appears at my side in my body. This makes me feel so happy.

So wonderful.

So glorious that for a second, I consider ditching the idea of solving this body switching curse so that I can have my darling by my side forever!

Wait...my minds distracting me. My dear and I are in danger! I clear my mind before my fantasies can get the better of me, I must think straight! I speak firmly, "You know the answers little girl now tell us."

She nods at me. Almost as though she has been expecting me and Gray Sama. That makes be very bothered, "I am a soul reader, heavenly body and teleportation wizard. I have the ability to tell the fate of a curse or any secret. You and fullbuster are entwined into the same fate. I can't change or affect it."

"Please just give advice then," I say.

The girl then says, " as you two get to understand Each others powers better, the disruption, in other words, the "curse" may start to unwind. So you will have moments where you switch back into your own bodies. Once you have mastered understanding Each others powers well enough, then you'll be fitted back into your own bodies for good."