Important notice!

So congratulations! You have reached the end of the arc! The next arc will explain what happened in Magnolia while Gruvia was at larcade palace, nothing too dangerous happened to the buildings, it turns out ajars demon army involved demon vampires and pirates! And that's why Erza was scared, because one attack from them, and you're tamed forever. the next arc will be a continuation from this story and have more in it, but still have the Fairytail vibe.

The next arc is a new book. Like a sequel.

So this is the end of "your body is MINE."

The next book title is a surprise and I'll be bringing back some of Hiro mashimas characters that we all miss but had to sadly say goodbye too.

So stay tuned for more Gruvia Fairytail!

I'm not really so good at romance I think so I really hope I made then suit well, and  I hope you guys have realised that now Gray and Juvia have pretty much forgotten everything since they switched bodies, so it's pretty sad and it's like the kiss never happened, but don't worry. I've got things planned out. :)

Thanks for reading through my poor grammar and choosing to see the fun side instead and please vote the story! And follow me so that you'll get to see the next book!

-Katie Maylin. The Gruvia freak.