larcade palace.

Levys pov

As I flew in the air in Gajeels arm, I look beyond the approaching forest and see that we are closer to the larcade palace.

I know it's the larcade palace because larcade is the life path numerology number eight. And there are eight banners attached to the roof of the palace.

"I don't smell Juvia. But ice brain's there for sure." Says Gajeel.

I squint, "That doesn't make me feel any better!"

"It won't be hard to save their asses. But I'm still gonna be pissed." Grumbles Gajeel.

When we land outside the palace, we rush to the unguarded front doors.  There's a large row of symbols carved into the door along with many key holes. But each key hole looks odd. I step closer to the holes then Lucy comes in from behind me.

"Well they're certainly not celestial key holes."

Then Gajeel pulls out his fist, "iron Dragon saw!" He yells. Then his arm converts to a raging iron saw then he attempts at striking the doors.

But the power of the doors strikes back.

Natsu jumps high into the air then punched at the doors but they don't budge.

"What the hell?!" He yells. "Come on LUCY! Give the door one of your Lucy kicks!"

"No way!"

"Hey guys stop! The writing is written in some sort of Egyptian writing! If you give me a moment I can translate it!"

Wendy nods then turns to step forward but falls flat on her face. She is such a cluts.

I then pull out my glasses, slide the on on, and like magic, the words start to come to me.

"The symbols, they're giving us a task. They sing, "to sing in heart and sing in soul, will allow the truth to be told."

At this Gajeel grins, "okay move it then. We all know I'm the only singer here."

"Not true!" Says Wendy. "Hear me out-"
But before she can sing, Gajeel whacks his hand over her mouth then cuts in...with his .... singing.

"Shabididoo wop!

Natsu's got no groove,Lucy's got none too. Wendy's as pointless as the air, and Levy's hair is blue~~"

He sings kinda nicely, but..

"Hey! Usually your lyrics ain't this bad!" I snap, my face burning. But he only sings louder.

"Your supposed to.sing from the heart!" I scream.

Then Wendy interrupts, singing at the top of her lungs. Mine and Lucy's eyes widen and Natsu and happy burst into laughter, but I don't know why. Because I happen to think her voice is very beautiful... She clicks her fingers as she sings... Gajeel tries to sing over her and Lucy and Carla sigh, but Wendy's song captivates me, it as though I can hear the instruments of music as she sings...

"As I chase my dream, I got lost deep in the forest of my heart. 
Clearer than a mirror,the spring reflected a warped smile.

These tears that I have shed were neither gold nor silver. 
Those commonly seen tears but the goddess won't even notice.

Chasing, chasing the real dream 
Surpassing the greatest I've ever been before. 
Chasing, Chasing this moment 
I imagined that's who I'll become, burn the flame in your heart!