Gruvia: Juvia & Boras intimacy.

Juvia's pov

The mission was a success but it took several days for team Natsu and I to recover.

By the time we make it back to fairy hills, I feel stronger, and it is because me and Gray Sama have switched bodies again.

It is day time and the sun is slowly setting.

Erza, Natsu and Lucy have gone back to the guild hall. They've been awarded the reward money for the mission and me and Gray Sama will get a profit soon. Me and my prince.

Me and Gray Sama walk through the street.

I've never felt so close to Gray Sama and it's like I'm in a dream! But he is ignoring me as much as he can. As I try to talk, he responds nothing.

I had passed Bora the prominence in nalulu village and he tried to grab my hand. He said that now that it's not raining anymore, he wants to give " us" another chance. Could Gray Sama have seen?

"Gray Sama," I say, hoping to catch his attention.

But he won't respond. I'm about to ask him about it, but we're stopped.

Then the girl appears in front of us. The girl With the purple hair and green eyes. She's wearing a long dark red hooded cloak. She looks puffed.

She grabs my hand, "quick!" Then she suddenly runs me to her shop. Gray Sama follows.

Once we've gotten to her shop, she sits us down at a small table in the entrance room. It's filled with beaming sunlight because of the windows. Then she says,

"Because of fate...everyone who has seen you two will experience a memory loss of all the days since Juvia put her spirit in the doll, and until the spell is broken on you two."

Gray frowns with my face then speaks,

"Because of fate?! You mean, once we switch back, we're gonna forget this whole body switch ever happened and everyone else will have memory loss too because of it?"

The girl nods, then I say, "Juvia doesn't want to forget being in Gray Samas hot body!"

The girl giggles, before Gray- in my body, turns and hides his/my face.

"Well then, this is for the best," says Gray with my voice.

"It's a shame the others will forget about what they've learned about dark magic.. "

Then Gray Sama stands up. He doesn't care about forgetting these days we've had together? Huh? But why? I clear my throat then try to say what Gray Sama would,

"Thanks for telling us. But how do we master each others bodies?"

The girl responds, "to master an element only depends on what is known as great. I sense Mr fullbuster-on I mean miss Lockser-i mean Gray!"

Why is she getting confused? She continues,

"That you have already mastered Juvia's powers. But Juvia must master using your power against fire. If she can create ice that can fight against Natsu dragneels flames, then she has mastered your element and does not need to learn your ice makes."

I cringe, forgetting to not speak in third person," Juvia must fight Natsu? For practise?"

The girl nods, "by the way," says Gray. "What's your name? How do you know everything?"
"Amu," she responds. "And I know because I have my sources of magic that gives me insight into the unbelievable.."

Then I stand up, "Juvia doesn't want to train with Natsu.." I say hiding my blush.

I don't want him to steal Gray Sama away from me!