Gray Juvia. Running out of time. One moment.

Gray's p.o.v

I wake up and I'm lying on a really uncomfortable bed. When I look up to the high ceiling and see all the cobwebs, I instantly realize I'm definitely not in my own room. Because my own ceiling is not that high, unfortunately.

I look around the room and cringe at the photo's on the wall. There's a cheesy banner handing from the ceiling that says, "Team Natsu lives forever!" Yet, it makes me smile. This room is a mess, so it's definitely Natsu's.

I look down at my chest and feel it. So hard and solid. This makes me grin. Going from Juvia's body to my own has made me realize that I was made to be an ice mage. No doubt.

Natsu enters his room then I get up quickly. I have a bone to pick with him. But then he rushes towards me and grabs my arm. What the hell?!

He pulls me up from the bed, his face sweating in alarm.

"Juvia's just fainted and her body is turning to ice! I don't know how it's happening! Help her Gray!"

I rush out of the room head on then into the sitting room. There I see Juvia lying on the ground. Her body slowly crystalizing.

"Juvia!" I stammer. I rush through the spotless sitting room then fall to her side.

"Happy! Go go get Wendy!" yells Natsu to Happy.

"Aye sir!" says Happy. He flies out of the room in a hurry then I grasp Juvia's face.

Suddenly a voice whispers into my mind...

We're running out of time.

I swallow then hold onto her icy hand. Her skin is turning blue.

I squint my eyes in disbelief. Why am I so scared? I'm terrified.

Less than a minute later Wendy comes rushing into the room with Lucy by her side.

Me, Natsu, Wendy and Lucy are all on our knees. It's unconfortable but we couldn't care less.

They both fall at Juvia's side then Wendy quickly places her hands onto Juvia's chest. A small swirl of purple magic forms around Juvia's body as Wendy closes her eyes.

I turn to Lucy and see that she is shaking. She looks as terrified as i am. I'm not sure why.

Then Wendy looks at me, her face sweating from trying to heal Juvia. "There's an element in her that isn't her own. It feels similar to when Natsu swallowed another element. It's....it's like..."

Wendy hesitates to respond then she stops trying to heal Juvia and grabs my arm. I frown in confusion, then she looks into my eyes. Suddenly a purple power starts slowing around me then she says,

"It feels similar to your magic. It's like you're inside her. Did you's have a faulty unison raid or something like that?"

I shake my head then Wendy takes a deep breathe and tries to heal Juvia again.

"I'm going to do this!" she said fast.

Then she pushed her magic harder into Juvia's chest. Slowly Juvia's body starts to convert back to normal. The ice up her arms and legs starting to revert to flesh.

Lucy and I gasp in relief. Natsu looks more stupidly confused than ever.

Then once she opens her eyes, she looks up at me and I realize we haven't switched bodies, but that's not what matters.

"What am I doing? Here?" she whispers slowly.

Suddenly Wendy faints. Lucy quickly grasps her. Then Juvia sits up slowly.

"No..." she says looking strange while looking at me. "What?"

"Juvia are you okay?" asks Lucy. Juvia takes a deep breathe then stands up and turns to Natsu. She doesn't look right in the head. She holds her hand out, "I had the strangest dream, that I woke up...with Gray Sama's power inside of me." she says.

Everyone stands up after her, except Wendy who is now unconscious.

Then she looks at me, in a way I've never seen Juvia look before. "Ice make flower." she says.

A strange flower of ice on the outside but water on the inside emerges out of her hand. It is slippery.

Juvia gasps in shock. Breathing fast. Natsu smiles in amazement, but Juvia looks scared.

She suddenly grabs me by the hand and runs out of the sitting room and into Natsu's bathroom. It's a pigsty. I guess flamebrain forgot that cleaning the bathroom is always the first thing you should clean in order to impress me. I face Juvia. Her grasp feels so shaky on my arm.

"My darling Gray sama!" she gasps. "I'm scared! You're scared too? Right?!"

"Juvia? What's the matter?" I say. Then she whispers,

"We're going to run out of time. Juvia didn't realize we were so limited in time! If Juvia doesn't hurry up and master your powers we will slowly start turning into eachother! That's why Juvia woke up with a part of your power! Because Juvia is failing you!"

She bursts into tears then falls into my arms, "Juvia is so scared!"

I hold my breathe. I had a feeling that was what was happening, but I said nothing. But why does it feel like Lucy kinda knew as well? Ugh, I can't think about that.

She wraps her arms around my back and my arms hang loosely at my side.

I was so angry at her when I found out she dated Bora. When I found out she had been intimate with him. I wanted to ignore her. I wanted to kill Bora.

But right now...all I want to do is hold her.

Her tears wet my chest then I slowly raise my hand to caress her back. But I can't. Can I?

I close my eyes and slowly wrap my arms around her. I feel her gasp in surprise then I pull her tighter into me. "You can do it Juvia..." I whisper. "Together, we can do anything. You know that, so stop crying already."

"B-but.."

"Ice make sphere," I whisper feeling slightly worried. "Master that and you have mastered me."

Her sobbing turns into a muffled sniff then she slightly giggles and looks up at me. Now our faces are so close. We've never been this close before. My fear tells me to push her back, but I don't want to stop her smile. Then she gushes with misty eyes,

"Gray Sama mastered Juvia since the day he met her." 

I stop feeling pained and suppress the urge to grin like a fool. This girl. She's not just any chick, she's crazy. 

I look away quickly. "You really shouldn't just say that so easily.."

I don't realize my arms are still around her.

"S-sorry," she gushes. "Juvia almost died, so she just wanted to say what was in her heart."

"You did?"

She slightly smiles and hugs me tighter. My arms fall loose from around her.

"But Wendy saved Juvia. So Juvia could return to Gray Sama. But if Juvia had died, then Gray sama wouldn't have to worry about our curse, because you would've stay in your body permanently. Then you could live a happy life without Juvia bothering you."

I don't know why but this makes me grin.

"Sometimes Juvia," I say with a slight smile.

"You say the stupidest things."