Gruvia Reunion.

Grays pov.

As I'm running to through the pitch black streets I wonder what dark memories Erza and the others had gone through, and I wonder what jellal-ajar had seen.

My instincts lead me to run for quite a while, until I finally reach the arena which is more close to the castle grounds then I expected.

The castle grounds smelled of fire and wastage and smile. I instantly knew that Natsu must have burned the castle down.

Even in the pitch black.

As I reach the outside of the arena, I try to get through the doors that lead to the arena battle grounds but they're locked with some form of magic.

The doors are built into a tall stone wall that separates me from the entrance into the main ground of the arena.

So I quickly hold my hands out, "Ice make stairs!"

A large deck of ice stairs spirals out of my hands. The stairs go up so then curve over the wall.

I race up them bravely then once on the other side of the wall, I fall down off them and onto concrete.

Now I'm on the main ground of the arena.

Though they're a little far, I can sense that Juvia, Erza, jellal, kagura and Meredy are on the same ground. They are yelling at each other. Even Juvia is, but since they're yelling simultaneously, I don't know what they're saying.

And I hardly care. I'm just glad they're concious. Especially...Juvia...

I cautiously walk my way through the dark, then find the wall that Lyon had been hiding behind.

He's still standing there, I can feel him trembling. He's sweating and right now, I feel so grateful, yet angry with him. It should be me protecting Juvia, right? yet...He had to.

"Hey spiky head," I whisper. He almost screams from getting such a fright.
"Who is it?!" He snaps with worry.
"Gray..idiot."

Lyon groans in response and I can tell that he is dying of exhaustion. But then I realise that he groaned, that's a sign of frustration, which is a symptom of darkness, which means he must've gotten his darkness back.

"How did you...go back to....?"

He responds before I finish, "I heard Juvia's voice tell me not to hurt her. That's when my humanity that Ajar robbed from me returned..." Lyon whispers while out of breathe.

Then I say, "Lyon...Get some rest. I'll take care of Juvia."

But he refuses. He really likes Juvia. It's not just some stupid crush, will she realise? Would I want her to realise?

Then I see a the moon light shine through the sky and slowly starts to spread over the arena and eventually through the rest of sky.

Then I see jellal and Erza standing one metre apart.

Erza is holding him down with all her strength.

Meredy and kagura are holding hands and crying.

And then I see her.

Juvia. She looks so broken, her face so strange and calm.

Her pale body hidden within a large sphere of ice.

Then Lyon behind me suddenly collapses on the ground and the sphere Juvia's in cracks apart.

I go to run for Juvia, but I'm shocked when she runs for me first.

Within the ground of the arena, for a second, i feel as though me and Juvia are the only ones there.

Then just before she can fall onto me and embrace me, jellal-ajar roars and pushes Erza.