The den

Juvia's pov

As we make it to the den I am surprised by how big it is. It's not huge but it's not small like I was expecting.

It's basically one big empty warehouse. We rush into the front door. When we get in there, I hear Gray Samas voice through telepathy. I'm so glad we can do this

"Juvia." Says grays voice. "I'm not dead yet.."

It's weird to hear Gray Samas voice say such a thing in my head. It means the world to me that he's alive, but he just says it so carelessly.

I respond, "where are you?"

He responds back, "I've been teleported somewhere, the Lord Ajar has teleported me somewhere."

I respond, "Natsu is fighting bora. We've just rescued the villagers."
"Juvia, I need you to not tell Erza what I'm about to tell you."

But then his telepathic voice disappears. This makes me scared.

I look around and I realise that this big warehouse is on the highway. It's in broad view. Anybody travelling to or from the village could see it. It's just outside of the main exit gate of the village.

The others have rushed into the den already and I follow after then. Slamming the door behind as I step through.

I gasp. There is white everywhere. People everywhere looking very confused. What is this? It feels like I'm in an ice castle or something. There is white crystals sticking out of the floor, the ceiling, everywhere.

"I've taken down the guards!" Says Erzas loud voice from amongst the crowds of people that are suffocating this large warehouse.

I breathe in the air then I feel an amazing freshness sweep through me. Like fresh icy wind on a boiling hot day.

Something feels odd. I feel such pleasure in here. Wow. What is this? I hold out my arms and begin to let the pleasure massage me luxuriously. I can feel such a wonderful icy sensation.

"This feels so good!" I say.

Lucy comes running towards me then whacks me over the head.
"Knock it off! Do you want to save Juvia or not?! What are you doing Gray?!"

I just about turn to rip her hair out then she stops too. Then just like me, she is in a trance.

"Waah! I feel like I'm in a dream! Like I'm becoming filled with magic power!"

That's not really the same as what I'm feeling but...

Then a random man yells out, "I feel like I'm flying like a bird! Like I am a as light as air!"

And I can understand how that man and Lucy are feeling. Like their potential is suddenly being awakened. Other people in the den start to react similarly to us. Each of them expressing whatever strange feeling of pleasure they're having. Even kagura seems to be cheering about how she feels like an angel.

Erza suddenly makes her way to the part of the large den that has a huge crystal like sculpture then she climbs on top of it and screams out, "Every one! Snap out of it! Don't you realise what you're doing?! You're absorbing the magic power from peoples darkness!"

Every one stops whatever they're doing then turns to her as she stands at the height of the room on that strange sculpture.

"Then how come I feel so happy?" Asks a man. And I nod in agreement.

"You probably won't be feeling happy for long! We're in here because this is where your darkness is! The darkness of the people of this village! Your sadness! Your anger! It all lies within the magic power of this room and we need to make the darkness return to its original form and return to its original owner! We need to convert this white magic back into its original forms. Now think people! How can we do that?!"