L and J

Grays pov

Im at my house pacing around the sitting room. I am so frustrated with myself. Frustrated with her. Angry at HER! That stupid little brat! I'm certain she knew what she was doing when she did what ever she did whatever she did to Juvia.

Maybe I should go back and give the little girl one last piece of my mind.

I start to itch a little. Thinking back till when I shot a water nebula at sting.

Great. At this rate, everyone's going to think me and Juvia have gone crazy.

This stupid girly dress is so hot! I strip it off. That feels better.

Then I look downwards at the err....bra I'm wearing.

Just like that, I yell at the top of my lungs. Which comes off like Juvia is screaming.

I quickly reach down to throw the dress back on. Blushing. Shit. I'm just glad no one has to see this.

Then there's a knock on my door. I roll my eyes then approach the door and answer it.

There stands Lyon. What the hell does he want!?

Upon seeing me his face drops and his cheeks flush a deep red. "J-Juvia!" He stammers.

I quickly turn around. I thought I'd screwed up before, but now, I'm in a triple nightmare!

Shit! This ugly punk might click that I'm not Juvia!

I don't hesitate to slam the door in his face but he stops me.

"Juvia...do you know where Gray is?" He asks worryingly. I don't respond.

"Did you know that he's taking a mission against the demon Lord? I don't know what Fairytail were thinking letting him go! He's got more darkness in him then any of us!"

I feel myself get incredibly angry. My veins rising. "What did you just say?"

"My lovely Juvia chan! I mean not to offend you personally. It's Gray I'm worried about my dear."

I didn't know he thought I was so weak. Then I realise...

"Wait mission?! WHAT!? Juv- I mean Gray took a mission?! Today!?"

Lyon nods, a look of envy in his eyes. I know that look. It's pure jealousy. Why does that satisfy me in a sense?

"We'll need to find him as soon as possible then! No time to waste!"

"Juvia..." says Lyon with a deep blush. "You mean you want us to find him..t-together? Alone? Just me and you??"

The way he asks the question creeps me out and makes me slowly step back.

Of course. This ugly jerk face likes Juvia. Which means that right now...he likes...no. I can't say that. Too disgusting.

Then he suddenly grabs me from around the waisf and picks me up in his arms.

Within seconds I've kicked the jerk face down to the ground.

My blood boiling with genuine disgust.

I spit aloud. Gross! Trying to shake Lyons scent the hell off of me.

Then he jumps upwards. His eyes spinning, then he claps. "J-Juvia is so strong!" Then he claps.

Damn it. This situation really blows.

When we get to the train station, Lyon keeps trying to take my hand. Aaaaah! When's this jerk face going to back off! But I can't kill him yet. Because without this idiot, I'd get lost.

When we get onto the train, I make sure to find a seat where I won't have to sit next to Lyon.

I spot a spare seat next to a friendly looking old lady.

Well, better than sitting next to Lyon.

I take a seat next to her then she turns to me and growls,

"Can't you give an old lady some space?! Move it you little rascal!"

Then she swirls her hand into a circle motion, then a wind picks me up from my seat and throws me across the train.

"Juvia!" Yells Lyon. Then he runs.....

.......

To catch me.

He catches me in his arms....

GROSS!!!!!!!!

Then he quickly let's me down and I stand up. I am so sickened at this point, That I'm thinking...why Even bother?

So I grit my teeth and sit next to the ugly jerk.

Once the train starts, he talks,

"The demon Lord is not the Lord we all know as zeref. He is a self proclaimed Lord. His name is Ajah. He grows power by sucking the darkness out of people."

"Seriously? But sucking the darkness out, That could be more a good thing than a bad thing."

"No my dear," says Lyon. And I tremble. I literally tremble.

"Every one of us has darkness inside of us, but that's what makes us human. Imagine not being to feel sadness or anger or pain. Without those dark elements, one can not feel love. People will become lifeless without their darkness and that part of their soul could be used against them, in order to turn them into puppets."

I nod. I agree. Lyon Vastia is right. I'm glad that it was me who heard this though and not Juvia. If Juvia knew he had this sort of intelligence to him...

"Where will we find G-Gray?" I ask. I'm starting to get comfortable saying my own name aloud now.

"In nalulu village somewhere. With team Natsu from your guild. Plus, a few members from my own guild will be there. Shelia will most likely come out on top. She's a master at fighting against darkness. Just like you Juvia."

I pause before nodding. I know Juvia is good at fighting darkness, but how could Lyon know?

Lyon suddenly changes the subject, a hearty annoying smile on his ugly face, "but enough about all that. For now, lets just enjoy this time we have alone together. After this, I'd like to take you out for dinner!.."

"Hell no!" I growl.

But he insists, shit..I'm stuck in hell for the rest of this train ride.

If only I could hurry it up.

We finally make it to nalulu village and Lyon still won't shut up.

We get off the train then look around. This train station seems really silent and quiet.

The train behind us suddenly zooms away.

Then we walk out of the station and through the gates of the village entrance. Now, why do I feel so.worried, and why is the village so silent?