Gray in Juvia's rain

Grays pov

The rain pours down, and though it is empowering me, I can feel jellals grin. "Thats right!" He yells.

"Let the rain empower you and bring back all those pathetic sad memories. Let the rain reignite you with your darkness rain woman!"

He's not fighting me and he really thinks I'm Juvia.

"Do you feel the power! Let the power exhilarate you!"

I could never hurt jellal. Even if I wanted to. I've never been blind to the fact that I can't hold a candle to this guy.

He wants me to be empowered. He wants me at my best. He won't have it any other way.

"I know of you! You are the lonely and pathetic rain woman! The one who nobody remembers! Nobody loves!" He laughs.

I don't feel any offense for a single word this bastard is saying, but somehow, my body is reacting differently. My heart stings and aches. Then he shouts, "thought projection! Gray fullbuster!"

I almost yell in a fright when a sudden version of me appears before my very eyes.

So this is how I look? My eyes are cold, dark, angry.

"Attack," says Jellal-lord ajar, with a grin. The rain falls harder.

Suddenly the figure of me extends his arms and yells out, "Ice make sword!"

I'm surprised that he chose this sort of attack. Then he yells out, "meteor!"

Suddenly he appears beside me, I jump aside as he almost strikes me with the sword.

"Why are you wasting your time on me?!" I yell at jellal-lord ajar as I fight off the clone of me. "I'm nothing and you know it!"

"Because! If I can steal your darkness and kill you, then I'll be one step closer to destroying Gray fullbuster, which me lead to me conquering Natsu dragneell I plan on knocking down Fairytail one brick at a time!"

The rain falls stronger, "I can feel the darkness from you starting to emerge into me!" He yells. And he is right for a moment, but once again, the darkness shoots right back into me.

The clone of me yells "meteor!" Then flies into midair.

I scream with Juvia's voice, "Sierra!"
My entire body transforms into water then i shoot upwards into the sky.

Jellal laughs loudly.

I feel a raft of anger sweep over me. This whole time, I've been trying to feel happy, but it's impossible.

Literally impossible. Yet, I can still do it. Because there is a part of me that isn't just me.

It's Natsu, and lisana an happy. It's all of them. Those dorks from Fairytail. Will always force a smile in me. Even if I don't show it.

Then the clone of me flies up into the rainy sky. I unleash a water whip.

The power I can feel is making me feel excited. It makes me smile in this fully transformed water body.

Then I strike the clone of me with a hot water whip that I formed from the rain.

He laughs then says, "How stupid did you think I really was? Gray fullbuster?"

Everything freezes with one wave of my clones hand.

If the secret that me and Juvia becomes discovered, then we will remain like this forever.

"How did you know?" I ask as we float in mid air.

"He doesn't know," says the clone. "Only I do. Because I am a part of you."