Gruvia training with Natsu

Juvia's pov

By 3 pm, me and Gray Sama have switched bodies again and now I'm on my way to Natsu Sans house.

I'm shirtless and wearing Gray Sama's favourite jeans.

Aaah! My imagination is about to go wild! I suddenly drift into a fantasy,

"Juvia!" Says Gray Sama. "Did you enjoy being in my body as much as I enjoyed being in yours!"

"Yes Gray Sama!"

We're standing in a Fairytail styled garden. Then he suddenly rushes towards me and grabs me then lifts me into the air.

"Your Body felt so good, I want to own it forever! Marry me Juvia!"

"Yes!"

Then we spin and twirl and then he slowly puts me down.

All of a sudden he looks serious,
"When are you going to stop fantasizing about me Juvia?"

I triple blink.

Huh?

Then the Fairytail scenery suddenly disappears and we're standing in a large prison surrounded by flames.

"When are you going to get lost? I don't want you Juvia. No body does. They all see you as a joke.
You're nothing but a joke."

I suddenly bang into someone and snap out of my fantasy. My heart pounding in shock.

How did I end up envisioning Gray Sama saying that? That could never happen.

But then I realise it already has. Tears fall from my eyes then I look up and see who I've banged into.

Lucy.

The last person I want to see!

She's wearing a typical skanky little outfit. Revealing her stomach and legs with a purple mini singlet and mini skirt.

Sheesh.

She grabs my shoulders in shock. Get eyes sincere.

"Gray? What's the matter?"

I look up at her. I want to tell her what happened. I want to tell someone. But I can't because I'm not in my own body.

"I'm just not happy." I say.

Lucy furrows her brows, "What happened? You've been down ever since the mission. You know there's gonna be a celebration party tonight, right?"

I shrug, "Juvi-I'm not in the mood to talk."

Lucy shakes her head, "you keep almost saying Juvia's name. Did you guys have a fight or something?"

I turn away.

Lucy San isn't actually my love rival. In my heart I already know.

It's just my own insecurities that make me treat her like she's a threat.
Then I try to think like Gray, and I suddenly respond,

"Me and Juvia are nothing. I don't want her. She's nothing but a joke."

My eyes widen. Did I really just say that about myself?! What? Why?! Gray Sama loves me! He has to!

Her mouth drops and she slowly retreats. Not believing what she just heard. She looks heart broken.

Why does she heart broken? Shouldn't she be happy?

"How dare you.." She whispers. Then she steps forward and slaps my face so hard that I gasp.

"You piece of lying rubbish! Don't you dare ever put her down in front of me! You love her and you're too scared to admit it! But that doesn't give you the right to insult her! I'm done with you being a jerk to her!"