rules

Grays pov

"First rule!" I say strictly. Juvia blinks at me strangely. Then I point at her, "No...weird blinking. You have to look cool and composed every second! Just pull a poker face if you can't think fast!"

Juvia pulls an overly sexy expression with my face. Woah. I never knew I could look so...promiscuous.

"Is this cool?" She grins at me. I actually want to nod and agree, but, with that face, she might end up pulling it at Natsu. And then who knows what would happen. I'd look gay. But then if she pulled that face at Erza in my body, she'd probably get a beating. Oh hell no! She would probably start crying if that happened! Then I'd look like a sissy!

"Too flirty," I say to her. "Just remember the faces I usually pull."

She nods, "I think I can do that."

Then she says to me, "Okay my love,  the first rule for you is..."

Did she realize what she just said? ...With my voice?!

"Juvia never fights anyone! Juvia is loving and always smiles! And Juvia doesn't get naked in public!"

I swallow. My face turning bright red. I've been stuck in Lucy's body before, but the thought of stripping in it had never flushed me before.
However, stripping in Juvia's body...

What the hell!!?

I start to hyperventilate, but force myself silent. I am about to die of some disease called, "Juvia syndrome- can't strip disease??"

Juvia continues, "And Juvia always washes her hair with blue rose shampoo and conditioner! And Juvia doesn't curse!"

I look down. I don't think we're gonna last one day as each other now.I can't go a day without cursing at someone.

"What about power?" I ask her. Now, I know I'm depressed right now and in the worst nightmare of my life, but the thought of being a water mage for a while does sound kinda cool.

"When Juvia is sad, it will rain. Juvia's power is not just channeled through her body. It is her body. You must summon magic to transform my body into water. And you can release the water power through all sorts of forms."

"I think I remember them all," I say. Of course I do. I know everyone's powers, especially Juvia's.

Then I start to talk to her. Though she's in my body, and this feels stupid, it feels pretty cool to brag about my powers and their value.

My own face blushes at me continuously. Sparkles emitting from my eyes and my hands clasped together admiring my words. I think I'm gonna be sick.

After we spend a good deal off time talking about each others powers, we decide that we're really hungry. No, our bodies decide for us.

To Juvia's kitchen we go.

I sit at the table in her wide kitchen, waiting as she hums tunes. It's so weird to see Juvia inside my body just rummaging through her kitchen so comfortably. It's so big and there's a table in here. She has so much more dishes than me.

I hold my breathe. Expecting her to pull some Gray buns from her cupboard, but instead she pulls out a loaf of bread and a bowl of fruit from her kitchen cupboard .

Is that what we're having for breakfast? Damn, does this chick eat anything better?

Then she comes towards me and passes me the loaf of bread and bowl of fruit.

"Umm, do you have any spreads?" I ask.

She doesn't respond and then I realize she must be hiding something.

I get up quickly then she stands up immediately to restrain me.
But I can't help myself. I jump forward, then I reach for her pantry and pull open her cupboard doors and then...the  ultimate stalker-freak-show opens up for me.

Gray noodles. Gray camarade Frank's. Gray crumpets and donuts. Gray sushi and seaweed kits.

But hey, there was some vegetables in here.

I turn to her, feeling absolutely terrified. She hides her face. Or should I say my face.

"Never mind. I'll have some fruit!" I quickly blush.

***

After breakfast, Juvia cleans out her bathroom and finds me some of her usual clothes.

A long dark blue coat with the usual slits down the side. Plus a bra and panties. Shit. This feels awkward. Luckily she doesn't seem to be having any awkward thoughts. She's too in her own world to even notice my intensity right now.

"Have a shower," She says. I grumpilly snatch the clothes from her then make my way around her pretty looking house for her bathroom. I nervously step through the doors.

Wow, it's so clean and shiny. Are all girls bathrooms this sparkling?

I strip without a second thought then I turn and look in the mirror.

It takes an unbelievable amount of courage for me not to faint on the spot.

Then I close my eyes and walk towards the shower. Remembering Juvia's rules about me washing this long blue hair with blue shampoo I think? Argg, whatever.

I turn on the shower now then let the water fall over me.

I then feel a vibrating invigorating feeling. As though something incredible is happening to me. Is this her power? I look down at my hands and see them glow.

This whole body is starting to glow. I start to freak the hell out. I try to keep calm but the water is taking over me.

I'm usually never scared like this. I'm a man but damn it! I'm terrified!

But then my entire stomach turns to water. I thought you needed to summon magic in order to turn into water!? Then I start steaming up. This heat. I can't handle it.

Then I see a flash. A vision through my mind. I see Juvia getting sad, and starting to turn into steam. She is just a little girl. I don't know how I just saw that, but I'm guessing I just flashed through one of her memories.

It's the stress. It's making me steam up. I try to calm myself down but when I open my eyes and look down at this body I find myself yelling at the top of my lungs, "Someone help me!"

The bathroom door bangs open then Juvia comes running into the steamy room. She gasps when she sees me. Luckily, this entire body had gone see through, so she can't see anything.

Err...yeah.

She throws her hands over her mouth in genuine shock. "You're releasing too much of my power Gray Sama!"

I step out of the shower then she rushes towards me and says, "close up any power inside of you. Just like how you would with your own body!"

I take a deep breathe then listen to her. I must close up this power. It feels so unfamiliar. So strong and cool. But I gave to calm it down.

"You can do it!" She says calmly.

But she's wrong. I can't do it. I had no idea she had this sort of power inside of her. It's so overwhelming.

"I shouldn't have told you to shower!" She says. "It maximized my power!"

Then I faint onto the ground, whilst wondering how she'll be able to handle my power if I can't handle hers.