The celestial trap. Gray-Juvia-switch

Erza's pov

Me and Gray rush through the hall way. Trying to get a sense of where the others have gone off to. Then behind a door, we find a set of stairs. We step through the door then silently run up the stairs.

Suddenly the door of light smashes shut behind us and me and Gray are stuck in complete darkness. But that doesn't scare us. We get to the top of the stairs, then we find that we have been led to another door.

When we open the door I step into a large room. The room is like a bedroom. I stop thinking so seriously for a moment then we walk through the room to examine it.

There is a large set of draws with books and crystal balls all lined on it. There is a massive fireplace in here but instead of lighting fire, it's striking fumes of lighting.

So I guess you could call it a "lightning place..."

"There not in here!" says Gray running towards the window. "Let's jump out the window," he says a little impatiently.

"No wait!"I say. Then I walk towards the tall book shelf and pick out a dark book. Something about it is attracting me. I open it then steam starts to puff out of the book. I choke for a second then the steam clears and on the pages, I see a drawing.

The drawing shows a little girl with purple hair, walking in between what I assume is her mother and father.

The mother has red hair and the father has blue hair.

Tears drip down my nose when I read the line above the drawing,

"I will change the past, so I can reborn with magic in the future.

Only then am I worthy of my father and mother's love."

I touch the page then gently turn it. On the next page is a drawing of the little girl holding a cat. She has a smile on her face. Then the next page is just writing. I read it,

When me and Larcade tame Natsu and rob his power,

we will conquer fairytail.

Father Jellal and mother Erza may never forgive me,

but I have come to a realization, that I crave power, more than their love.

I write this as my final decision and sign it with my heart. If I break this promise of fulfillment, let me die in the fire of Natsu's flames.

I pass the book to Gray who reads it then rips the page out. Looking furious. But the page suddenly reappears into the book.

"What the hell?!" he says.

"Jellal and me..." I whisper. "Have a daughter. And I have already seen her face." I gaze into space, feeling weak. Actually weak. I have never felt so strange in my life. I can feel in me. That girl, how could she do this to fairytail? Hurt Natsu? And why is it Natsu?

I then snatch the book out of Gray's hands and throw it across the room. Then I storm towards one of the crystal balls, I wave my hand over it,

"Reveal to me! The path of Juvia! Where is she!?" I yell into the ball. The ball slowly rises into the air then it spins. The whole room starts to shake violently.

"Erza!" yells Gray.

"DID YOU THINK IT WOULD BE THAT EASY!?" screams a voice. I turn, "Come out you coward!" I yell. I don't know where that voice is hiding, but it doesn't scare me. At this point, nothing does.

The ball, I thought it was just like any crystal ball. But it seems to have been a trap. Then It grows bigger. We hear loud laughing as the ball grows bigger and bigger then it evolves into a large circle portal. A portal that leads to some other place. Then, it tries to pull me and Gray into it. Gray grabs onto my arm tightly then I scream out, "Requip! Wind god Armour! Wind god sword!"