An alliance. Rogue & Juvia.

Grays pov

Me, Kagura, Erza and Lucy are beside ourselves with shock.

Then kagura bursts into tears, "This was my fault!" She screams. Lucy grabs onto her arm reassuringly. Somehow, this causes me to cringe in annoyance.

Then Erza screamed our, "requip heaven's armour! Circle sword!"

She rises high into to the air then the swords show outwards from all directions. Hundreds of swords circling around all of us and shooting fast from all around her. "Stop hiding!" She screams. "I know you're there! Stop wasting our time!"

Her swords suddenly turn into swords of flames then shoot outwards. Erza is surprised her own power for a moment.

Then Lucy suddenly screams, "Erza no!"

"Shut up Lucy!" Snaps Erza.

"Bora can use telekinesis on humans! Be careful! You could hurt someone!"

With that Erza stops then she drops the swords, "requip black wing armour!"

Once her armour transforms into her black armour sporting wings, she then she yells out, "to everyone who is invisible but can see me, I advise you evacuate immediately and find Lord Ajar!" She screams. Then she grits her teeth,

"I can't stand fighting invisibility!" Screams Erza.

Usually, I would be shocked to see Erza so frustrated. But right now, I couldn't care less. I turn to kagura. The top girl in the mermaid guild.

The idiot who is a master at using a sword, but not at using her brain. It was her fault we hurt Juvia.

For a moment, I consider ditching everyone to find Juvia. But I know I'll fail. I just have to trust that Lyon will find her. I should have just jumped on that Dragon with him when I had the chance.

Next time, for the sake of Juvia- my comrade's body, I'll try to listen to reason instead of my pride.

'Hahaha,' laughs a voice in my head. 'Comrade huh? Now you're pushing it.'

Juvia's pov

I wake up in a wide room. I am not the only person in here, and somehow that makes me feel so relieved, yet scared. Who are these people?

The room is dark and dingy and there are people situated all over the room. None of them can move because the are bound by ropes. They're all talking to Each other but most of them sound crazy.

I shortly realise that most of them are smiling and also injured. Smiling even though they are tied up and on the ground.

Now I'm scared. How can they enjoy being trapped?

I glance around the room, desperate to spot someone who looks sane. Luckily I do spot someone. And heis a metre beside me, I turn to him, "Rogue!" I gasp in relief.

He looks at me, slightly confused for a second, then he also gasps in relief. But at the same time, he looks very slightly scared, "You're injured."

I shake my head, refusing  to believe I am. Refusing to believe that all my friends would genuinely hurt me.

I know it must have been a mistake. I look at Rogue and I can see the same type of pain on his face that I can feel. I have known him very slightly for a while and I know that he rarely looks scared. What could have happened?

Though me and this shadow Dragon slayer have never bothered to talk to Each other, right now, we couldn't be more relieved to see each others faces.

"Your Grays girl." He says. I blush immediately. Is that really how I look to everyone?

"N-no, Juvia isn't... he rejected Juvia. Rogue, what is going on? What's everyone talking about?" I ask, trying to hide the down fall of years.