painful love.

Juvia's pov

Me and Gray Sama are walking back to fairyhills. Lucy and the others have already arrived there.

As I hold onto Gray Samas arm, I worry. Once we make it into the gates of fairyhills and step into the streets, I finally break the silence.

"Juvia has something to confess,"

He doesn't respond, seeming stiff, then I say, "Juvia was kissed by larcade. By manipulative force."

His body stops and he freezes, looking ahead. Oh no. Should I have kept it secret?! Why can't I keep a secret from Gray Sama!? I wouldn't want him to confess to be if he had been..well.

"Is that so? Well, it has nothing to do with me." He says.

I frown, feeling disappointed, "ain't you going to be angry Gray Sama?!"

"Guys just want to kiss you. Why should I care. Even Natsu tried to k-kiss you."

I've never seen Gray Sama talk so openly and carelessly. It's like he's not jealous at all! I think...

I let go of his arm then he says, "finally. My arm can breathe," and continues walking forward.

We decide not to go to the guild hall and head straight home.

When we get home, we walk into the sitting room. I feel a little confused and forgetful. The air feels strange and Gray Samas presence is not fuelling my hormones like usual.

He's walking in a strange way and he looks very loose. He sighs deeply then he turns to me, speaking in a deep stern voice, "Juvia, you and I both know we're going to forget everything, but I have a feeling that Erza won't forget the promise she made to not have children, because she made that promise to the heavens."

"Okay?"

Then Gray Sama suddenly grabs my hand. I yelp, feeling a jolt of nervousness and pleasure. His big hand grips mine tightly. Almost aggressively, then he stammers,

"If we're gonna forget everything, then I won't have to remember my nightmare of you and Bora. I won't have to remember today, yesterday, or what I'm about to do to you. It will remove the curse. Just one kiss on the cheek."

I almost faint.

"Huh?!"

Suddenly Gray Sama drags me by the arm and into his bedroom. I hadn't even realized we had stepped into his house or that we were in the hallway.

He walks me through his room. It's very messy. It's obvious that people have been through here searching for things, he speaks, "just tell me one thing. Did you ever...umm...y'know...k-kiss bora?"

"Huh?!" I yelp feeling disturbed.

He takes a deep breathe and exhales, "Well that's good. He lied to me, the son of a bitch. He wanted you because he realized how powerful you had become and maybe for other reasons..."

I tilt my head as his thumb caresses the back of my hand. I'm burning embarrassment.

Then he pushes me onto the bed. I fall onto it then quickly sit up. My head spiraling out of control. My legs swinging from off of it. The misty sky shines a cool light through the window. My heart races at a million miles an hour. What is actually happening all of a sudden?

"Sorry!" he yelps. Then he sits beside me and takes another deep breathe, I can see that he is twitching and trembling. Shifting his hands continuously.

"Can you kiss my cheek. Please?"

My eyes widen. Throwing my hand over my mouth, steam shooting from my head.