reswitch.

Grays pov

As I wait in the sphere, I see Meredy, Erza, kagura and jellal-ajar are all connected by a pink sensory link that is on each of their left wrist/fore arms
.

Jellal-ajar has just cast a spell on them in order to make them go to their darkest memories. This has caused their eyes to close, as though they are under hypnosis.

Whilst this is happening, white clouds are puffing up around all of them.

Jellal-ajar falls down suddenly. Not realizing that casting the spell on them, would mean casting the spell on himself too.

"Aaah!" He yells whilst grabbing his head in frustration. For ten minutes I watch as he tries to reverse the spell that the sensory link had caused all four of them to fall into.

"I can't break out of my own spell!" He cries. And I wonder what he is seeing.

Erza and kagura start to cry aloud as their eyes are closed. It's as though they are in another world in their mind. Is that what I looked like when he cast this spell on me?

Then Meredy suddenly screams, Whilst she covers her face, "no! Ultear wouldn't leave us! I loved Ultear like she was my sister!"

I feel my fist clench as I hear Meredy cry alloud. I know what memory she is going through and I can't bear it. Ultear died and saved my life while doing so, just like her mother.

Finally, I let the tears fall. I'm meant to be the MAN. But I feel like a coward! Jellal-ajar yells out, "break the sensory link!"

But Meredy can't respond.

Then jellal-ajar starts crying as his own eyes close and he begins to fall into his own dark memories. I can see that he's going down, just by watching through the sphere of ice I'm trapped in.

"That's it!" Screams jellal-ajar. "I can't take this! Reverse it!"

Then he yells and spreads out his arms, "wave of reverse! Atrion! Take away the darkness and release the foretelling of the future!"

Meredy manages to wake herself up, "What are you doing!" She cries aloud, looking barely conscious as she is on her knees.

"Releasing the foretelling of the future!!" Yells jellal-ajar in a sick and twisted way. "I will remind myself of how I will win! And I don't care what you peasants see!"

Suddenly a huge gast of wind washes over the entire arena and the ice sphere I'm in rolls into a wall but doesn't crack. My heart races out of control. These arms and legs now bruised deeply.

Jellal-ajar is more scared then I thought. The darkness his mind just went through must have been very powerful if it could scare him, considering the darkness and power he's already absorbed into himself.

My head spins, then a huge stream of light shines over the arena and we are all completed blinded for a second.

Then I blink rapidly and then notice that everyone has stopped crying. Erza, Meredy, kagura and jellal have all fallen unconscious, and as I look through the sphere, I can see that Lyon has fallen unconscious too, end soon...So do I.

I fall into a dream. Or rather a vision. It feels so real. Just like the vision I was in when experiencing Juvia's memories. I am standing in the middle of a large camp site. Tents are set up everywhere. I can hear the sounds of laughter and tears, such a strange combination of emotional cries and applause coming from somewhere near these tents. It is night time bad the air feels nice. Which is something's I'd usually never notice.

I walk through a pathway between the tents and I see a camp fire set up.

Almost everyone I know is standing around the campfire and there is tables and outdoor chairs consisting of food all around the spacious area.