Black ice.

Gray's pov

As I'm in Juvia's body, I can see Larcade and Amu through the other side of the glass wall (Or whatever type it is)

I'm wondering where Levy and that have gotten off to.

"Juvia!" yells Amu. "sixty percent of Natsu Dragneels power has been extracted now! We are now on stage three!" she see's from the other side of the wall.

Through the wall and into the labatory, I can see a tall glass box behind Mavis, and inside of it, a continuation of dark red magic is starting to build up.

In the labatory there is several cages of animals, magical ornaments and weapons and many necklaces. I'm wondering what the necklaces are until Amu snaps again,

"Juvia! We are on stage three! The third stage of absorbing Natsu Dragneels power!! What we need is for you to direct me on a full blown, lung attack! How do we water make acid water into Natsu Dragneels lungs?!" she yells.

Shit, what were they doing all this time?! I look at Natsu whose eyes have gone black. Slowly the color is starting to fade from his hair and it is starting to turn dark blue.

Shit, what do I say?!

Then I hear a whisper, "Juvia!"

I turn quickly, was that Wendy?

I look upwards then see that the ceiling is a lot higher than I expected and it is see through. Why didn't I realize that before? Wendy is flying above the ceiling with Carla. From down here, I can see her underwear. I squint, this is embarrassing.  It's raining outside too.

She holds her fingers to her lips then she holds out her hands, "Healing magic attack..." she whispers holding her hands out.

Healing magic attack?!

Amu and Larcade are getting impatient and I'm relieved that they can't see Wendy from above the see through ceiling.

"Tell us!" they yell.

Then I slowly turn to them, then a massive hit blasts hits me.

Purple and dark red magic pounds at me and the ceiling shatters to pieces. Then Wendy flies down with Carla and Grabs me with one hand, and with her other hand, she grabs Natsu.

"COME ON!" she screams.

Then carrying us in her small arms, she shoots us high up through the ceiling. I never knew she could be so strong!

Amu shoots her hands out but then I shout out, "Acid water make NEBULA!"

The nebula shoots out from me and causes me to cry out in pain. It smashes downwards and almost obliterates the entire room that is getting lower behind us as Wendy is flying.

Then Larcade teleports himself to fly right beside us as we're rising high into midair through the sky.

"Remember Juvia! Your heart is mine!" he yells. Then he aggressively grabs at my arm, preventing me from attacking him, "TO KILL OR TO KEEP!" he shouts.

Suddenly, Wendy drops me but the rain pulls me high into the sky. It's like the water is on my side or something.

"JUVIA!" screams Wendy, she's starting to lose her hold on Natsu too.

"WE NEED TO GET AWAY!" snaps Carla. "You two are both already too heavy and my paws are going to break! COME ON CHILD!" she says flying away from us.

"No!" cries Wendy. "They'll hypnotize her again!"

"I'll be alright! you get Natsu out of here now!" I yell.