School? More like Hell

"Oh my goodness!" I yelled in exasperation, pulling out another wedgie.

"That's attractive." Aeon's sarcastic voice drifted into ear shot and I fixed him with a harsh glare.

"Shut it Aeon" I hissed. "These uniforms are ridiculous, uncomfortable, and plain stupid". He rolled his eyes, but I knew he thought the same thing.

The uniforms for the girls were a dark blue, medium sleeve vest with a tank top underneath to make sure no inappropriate skin was showing except the material in the tank top fit like a second skin or something. It was itchy and uncomfortable. The skirt was black with dark blue designs running along it and we had to wear the same itchy material shorts underneath, oh but here's the good part.

We get to pick out our own shoes, yippe!

Although I was terribly uncomfortable, I followed everyone in through the school gates wordlessly.

The school building was intriguing to the eye, I'm not gonna lie.

The building was massive in structure and height. It was stories high and was covered in dark tinted windows that reflected blue, green, and purple when the sun's ray shone down on it. There was a section on the school that looked like an elevator area. There were pillars that lined the walking area and stone stairs rimmed by exotic colorful flowers led up the to grand doors. The grass looked beyond healthy and the yard area was huge, people sat here and there casually talking sitting in the grass or on comfy looking benches.

However, when we walked through conversation died down and most, if not all, eyes turned to us. My hand subconsciously went to my necklace, clutching the pendent and feeling a sense of comfort. When you reached the doors, it literally scanned your hand and you had to press a section rather you were a student, visitor, or a staff member.

I was now standing next to Aeon and Mist as we stood in the office.

"Hello Princess and Aeon", a woman's voice said. I stopped looking at the odd gray counter that twinkled when ever you didn't look directly at it and up to a sickly thin women.

"Hello", Mist replied in that princess tone, while giving her a gentle smile. The women tucked a light strand of brown hair behind her ear and smiled graciously at the counter.

"I'm Avril", I butted in and the woman looked at me. Her eyes were shooting me dirty looks at my sudden interruption.

Could care less lady. I've hated school, never liked it. Not even when I was in kindergarten, the only thing I liked back then was nap time, recess and snack time, the rest I hated. So by Harmony and Zotar making me go to school, it made me a little bit bitter. . .

She smiled none the less. "Yes I've heard about you, you're already enrolled into West Letheria Academy", she announced, pausing, like music was suppose to sprout out of no where.

Come on lady! Make my day a little bit easier and speed it along!

The women quickly continued, shooting me daggers, almost throwing a watch and piece of paper at my face. "Thanks", I managed to say, while adjusting the paper and silently shooting her daggers.

"I'll just need your hand", she finished curtly, looking at me expectantly.

"My hand"?

"Yes your hand!" Her hand came out and I hesitantly glanced at Mist and Aeon, they both nodded at me, and I slowly put my hand in hers. Uncomfortable tingles began to travel  through my hand becoming so uncomfortable that it actually started to hurt. I tried to yank back, but she grabbed my wrist preventing me. "Holy shit women, let go", I said in a panic as the sensation grew, making my hand feel numb.