Coming Clean

Song: Hilary Duff-Come Clean. I felt kinda nostalgic okay.

1:32 seconds

I ran up the wooden ramp jumping over a log and landing on both feet like a pro who had this thousands of times. Up ahead of me, awaited an odd shaped animal. Its head was lowered like it was preparing to lunge at me and play offensive the minute I reached it, while from even back here I could see its hackles raised.

Wariness began to seep into me, my rapid pace slowing, until Its body blinkered once, twice, reminding me that it wasn't real but just digital. I could take it.  Not even thinking twice, I flicked my hand. The slight stirring in my stomach and the prickling sensation that broke along my skin was the only indication that my powers were being used. Like an invisible hand had picked up the the digital dummy and threw it, the animal ascended into the air and flew out of my way. The animal was propelled somewhere to my right and I was on my way. Now, I was able to do my projections (as they called this power) without even really having to think about it. And if I tried hard enough, I could make the colorful essences that usually appeared around me disappear too.

1:38

Two digital men came out of no where, appearing in front of my path and blocking me from advancing forward. I easily dodged both of them, skidding in between the two. Both of them tried to hit me and stop my escape, but ended up hitting one another. I knew the hardest part was quickly approaching, so pushing my legs faster determination began to fuel me. I could feel my ponytail repeatedly brushing along my back as sweat slicked across my skin.

I had just jumped over a thick log, when something hit me in the face. Pain bloomed across my face, and my concentration snapped.

My back collided with the ground as my hand went to my nose, softly gripping it.

Shit the sneak attack.

About twelve digital dummies materialized around me. They circled me, blocking any means for an escape. Despite the pain throbbing from my nose, I immediately got it back together.

The color of my eyes went from a their regular color to a golden copper and the fight began. Jumping up, narrowly missing the heel of a foot, a flick of my wrist sent two guys propelling away from me. I ducked away from a fist  attack and evaded a kick, throwing a round house kick to a guy on my left.

The heat from eyes increased and knew that my anger had officially surged. Totally forgetting about what I had been taught, I took it back to the way I knew how to do. My elbow connected with a dummy's face, while a bolt of lighting obliterated another. I completely lost myself in the haze, throwing out punches and kicks while putting my powers in the mix. With my anger, fighting tactics, and power combined, I was probably unstoppable.

"Time!" Ike's voice called out. "2:10."

The dense forest environment I had been fighting in, only seconds ago, evaporated revealing a dull large white room. I blinked, my chest rising and falling quickly from the exertion as adrenaline slowly left me.

"You let your emotions control you." Ike deadpanned the moment I walked through the door. Aeon, Mist, and Nydale were all in the room. Aeon and Nydale were lazily laying on the black couch situated in the corner, while Mist was sitting in one of the two chairs that faced the screen.

"A good job would be nice especially since I did about a minute better than last time." I rolled my eyes. I hated and loved his teacher mode. He pissed me off acting like a sergeant but for some reason it was a turn on. We had been working on my powers for quite some time now. It had been about a week and a half since the date between me and Ike and to be truthful things have been going okay. I could feel my walls slowly crumbling and I didn't know if that was good or bad, but I was going to take it as it came.