Confusion and Thinking

I woke up, my head thumping and feeling like I had a huge hang over. Groaning, I slammed my hand on the silver alarm clock and covered my head with the plush, silky blue pillow. Everything hurt. The lights hurt my eyes, the noise hurt my head, and moving around hurt my body.

"Time for school!" Ingel yelled into the room, chuckling obviously knowing the noise was hurting me.

"Ingel shut up!" I cried, angrily smothering myself with the  pillow even harder into the sheets.

"It's not my fault you decided to get yourself drunk on a school night."

I became quiet not knowing how to reply. I chewed on my lip, desperately trying to think of what happened last night, but I kept drawing blanks. I remember flying on Breezey with Zane, getting off and driving back, but there's like a huge chunk missing. I then remembered kissing Zane lightly on the lips and that's it.

"But, but I hardly ever drink", it was only like four times. And that was back on Earth when Simon, Lilly and I decided to go to a few parties. It was fun stuff but here I don't think I would let my guard down, not in a place like this. "I didn't drink", I tried to explain, my tone kind of melancholy. Remembering my two best friends from back on Earth

But Ingel smirked, shaking his head skeptically. "Yeah please, do you know how horny you get when you're drunk. You were practically begging Ike to take you."

My half closed eyes, sprung open as I jumped up looking at him alarmed. The covers fell from my body, drapping at my waist. My head throbbed letting me know it did not like that sudden movement. "What!" I shrieked appalled.

"Yeah, you were all over him and it was causing a reaction. His little buddy was-", I covered my ears not wanting to hear this.

"Lalalala", I chanted loudly and childishly. Heat spread across my face and down my neck, probably making me resemble a giant cherry. I can't believe that.

"Don't be ashamed. Embrace it!", my voice chanted at me, fist pumping its invisible hand.

Why are you so up for me being with Ike!

"Cause that boy is yummy with a capital YUMMY!"

I sunk into the bed, wishing it would swallow me. How could I ever face him again? Bed just swallow me up and take me from this cruel, cruel world.

"I'm not going to school", I confessed, scooting back and pulling the covers up to my shoulders.

Ingel sobered up, crossing his arm sternly. "Yes you are, dad said you have to."

"No", I defiantly replied. "I'm not going to school. I'm embarrassed, my head hurts, and I feel like I've been brainwashed and I can't even remember what happened yesterday", I snapped angrily. My head still pounding and him telling me what to do was not a good mix at all.

"It's call a hangover, it's what you get when you drink too much!"

"I DIDN'T BLOODY DRRRIIIINKK", I shouted, throwing the pillow under me at him as hard as I could. The pillow hit him in the stomach making him stumble back and fall over a shoe laying carelessly on the floor.

He fell and tumbled to the carpeted floor and I took my chance.

Jumping out bed, only in my shorts and tank top. I ignored my pounding headache and ran out of the room. Running down the corridor like a bat out of hell. I took a sharp left and then a right and continued to run. He couldn't make me go to school!

"Avril!" His voice thundered down the corridors and this only powered me to go faster. I passed a few house servants and cursed, now I had to find another corridor. They would probably tell Ingel where they saw me and he would find me.Taking a right, I opened up the first door that wasn't locked and shut it gently. Breathing heavily from my quick sprint, still looking at the door, I turned around and my mouth gaped.

The Lethal Princess (Completed) Wattys2015 WinnerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara