Midoriya Izuku- Pick Up

(F/n) and Uraraka were having a study session at her dorm. It was getting late and the two
were exhausted. Uraraka ran her hand through her hair and huffed,"I'm gonna get a hot chocolate from downstairs you want anything?" Instead of replying (f/n) just shook her head lazily. "Okay," she said and walked out.

     Soon, Uraraka came back to her dorm room, hot chocolate in hand, she noticed her friend completely asleep; like drooling on the textbook asleep. Uraraka sighed, pulled out her cell phone, and dialed Midoriya's number. "Hello?" He answered with a raspy voice, sounding like he was just asleep himself. "Hey Deku, it's Ururaka, can you pick up (f/n) please? Normally it wouldn't be a problem if she stayed the night but I'm leaving early tomorrow to visit my parents."
     "Yeah...no problem," Midoriya yawned," I'll be there in a minute."

     While waiting for Midoriya to come and get (f/n) Uraraka covered her shoulders with a blanket and placed a pillow under her head. There was a quiet knock at Uraraka's door. She moved to open it and saw a tired looking Izuku with messier hair than normal, wearing a t-shirt and some flannel pajama pants. "Where is she?" Izuku asked rubbing his eyes. Uraraka just pointed to where (f/n) was fast asleep.

     When Midoriya saw (f/n) he grinned a soft smile and chuckled to himself, she just looked too cute. Her hair was all messy, her cheek was squished up against the pillow, and she was letting out quiet, little, snores. He walked over to (f/n) and gently shook her awake. (F/n) grumbled some incoherent words tried to stifle a yawn. "Come on (f/n), let's go back to my place," Midoriya said quietly, putting his hand on the small of (f/n)'s back to guide her to the door.

     Even though the distance between Uraraka's and Midoriya's dorm was minimal, Midoriya noticed that (f/n) didn't seem like she was gonna make it. She could barely pick up her feet. So, Midoriya tapped (f/n) and offered to carry her, which she gladly accepted. (F/n) climbed onto her boyfriend's back and nestled into the crook of his neck. "You're really cute," (f/n) mumbled to Midoriya.
     "Th-thanks," responded Midoriya a little shakily, he was still very easily flustered.

     When the two finally got back to Midoriya's place, (f/n) immediately went into his closet and grab one of his shirts. After she threw it on, she relished in the coziness and walked to the bathroom where she found Izuku brushing his teeth. Quietly, (f/n) went up behind him and snaked her arms around him. Midoriya felt another blush coming up to his face and his ears and doesn't bother trying to hide it. "God I'm so lucky to have you,"he says turning around to look (f/n) in the eyes. Instead of responding, she just nuzzled her face more into his chest to hide her own blush.

     As both (f/n) and Midoriya climbed into bed, (f/n)'s legs intertwined with Midoriya's and she booped him on the nose. "What was that for?" Midoriya asks. She simply shrugged, and saidwith a sleepy smile,"I don't know I just felt like it. "
     "Well alright then," Midoriya replied eyes closing until morning.