Kaminari Denki- Sleepover

(F/n) looked at the clock on the wall. Her best friend, and crush, Kaminari was going to be here any minute. The two friends had known each other since they were in diapers. They were neighbors, their families were friends, and both (f/n) and Kaminari went to the same schools when they were younger, and somehow they both managed to get into UA as well.

    As (f/n) was putting her pajamas on, she heard a knock on her door. She opened the door and gave her best friend a tight hug. Looking up at him, she said smiling widely,"You ready?"
     "Yeah,"he said returning a grin, trying to hide his blush.

     Kaminari had liked (f/n) since a little before the two were admitted into UA. He assumed she only saw him as a friend. When the two hung out, he would always get butterflies whenever (f/n) laughed at his jokes, or looked at him a certain way, or smiled to herself. It was hard for him to think that (f/n) would only think of him as a friend.

     He was wrong to think that though, the feelings he had for (f/n) was mutual. If he got a girlfriend, she would try and be that supportive best friend on the outside, the kind that would talk to Kaminari about his relationship issues and give him advice based on the circumstances, but on the inside she would be heartbroken.

     (F/n) pulled him into her dorm. He saw the coffee table in front of the couch had a large stack of movies. On the couch there were a lot of fluffy blankets and pillows. "Okay, so we could watch one of these movies," she gestured to the table,"watch something on Netflix OR we could build a pillow fort." Kaminari put his hand on his chin and thought for a moment,"Let's build the pillow fort,"
"Okay! I'll go get more pillows and blankets!" (F/n) exclaimed.
~~~~~
Kaminari and (f/n) stood triumphantly next to each other, arms wrapped around another looking down at their fort. "Not to brag,"Kaminari quipped,"but our fort's pretty cool." (F/n) nodded her head in agreement, before putting it on his shoulder to take it all in.

The fort was set up by an outlet, so fairy lights could be strung throughout it. There was a flap that could be entered through, similar to a tent's. Inside there was a warm, cozy glow and pillows everywhere. Not to mention that there was a roof and one of the best blankets in the (f/n)'s room. "Hey," Kaminari nudged his friend,"you wanna just watch the movies inside there?"
     "Frick yeah," (f/n) said with a twinkle in your eye.

     Kaminari waited for (f/n) to get her laptop in the fort. As she entered, she smacked her head accidentally on one of the chairs that supporting the entrance to the pillow kingdom. "Oh no!" (F/n) yelled as the roof of the pillow fort came tumbling down onto her. As she laid on the floor in defeat, Kaminari stifled a laugh while (f/n) glared at him. God I love you he thought. (F/n) stopped standing up and stared at him. "What'd you just say?" She asked blushing furiously. It was that moment Kaminari realized he said thoughts out loud. "I, um, I-,"his stuttering was cut off by (f/n) grabbing his shirt to pull him close and kissing him. He eagerly kissed back running one hand through (f/n)'s hair and the other cupping her cheek.

     The two broke away, faces flushed red,"I love you too,"(f/n) said in between breathes.
Kaminari smiled,"Ya know, those movies aren't gonna watch themselves."
"You're absolutely right," (f/n) nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed! I'm thinking about doing another one for Shinsou and one for Ilda. I don't know which one will be first though. Thanks for reading!