Kaminari Denki- A Poor Call in Judgement

Requested by Namjoons_Hand
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Hey babe!" (F/n) waved as she walked into the pool snack line during her break.
    "(F/n)! How's being a hero to the common pool folk going?"
    She shrugged her sunburnt shoulders,"Same old, same old I guess. And you? Any good customer stories today?"
    Kaminari leaned forward, placing his hands on the counter separating the snacks from the lifeguard. "Wouldn't you like to know?"
(F/n) pouted,"I would Denks. I really would."
     He smiled, falling sucker for that face once again and begins recounting the story of a mother insisting that she pay for her son's two dollar ice cream with a hundred dollar bill. Laughing about it, Kaminari said,"She was getting so mad, I kept telling her that there wasn't enough money in the register to give her change."
     (F/n) rolled her eyes, smiling at the thought of Kaminari trying (and failing) to handle the situation. She leaned over the counter and placed a kiss on his cheek, earning a smile from the boy.
"Anyway, are you free tonight I was hop-"
"Jirou!!!" Kaminari yelled happily as the other snack line girl came back from break. She threw up a peace sign, and moved next to him to clock back in. "How was your break? Did you have so much fun?" He chattered away, turning his attention away from his girlfriend and to his classmate.
     "Alright..." (f/n) mumbled to herself as she walked out of the concessions stand, "see you later I guess."
~~~~~
     "I don't know Tsu," (f/n) said pulling her knees to her chest as she sat on her friend's dorm room floor," it's like I don't even exist when Jirou walks in the room. You should've seen it today at work, I might as well be invisible."
Tsuyu put her finger on her chin. "Have you talked to him about it? *ribbit* You know how dense he can be."
"No not yet. I just don't know how to bring it up without seeming like the girlfriend who doesn't let her boyfriend have girl friends ya know?"
"Go and talk to him, he's in his room right?"
"Yeah he should be." (F/n) slowly got up from the floor. "Thanks for being such a good friend Tsu."
~~~~~
Why am I nervous to talk to my boyfriend about this? (F/n) thought to herself as she stopped in front of Kaminari's door. She knocked three times, her hand hovering a few inches away from the wood. The door opened, revealing her boyfriend and a messy haired Jirou herself on his bed in one of his t-shirts. The same shirt that you always wore. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" (F/n) yelled, turning around immediately, leaving a confused Kaminari still standing in the doorway, and rushed back to Tsu's room, tears starting to form in her eyes.

     (F/n) threw open Tsu's door. "That piece of shit. God it's like she's everywhere!!" She said venom in her voice. Tsu frowned and walked over to her friend, welcoming her in a warm embrace. Tsu stroked (f/n)'s (h/c) hair, her friend's tears getting the shoulder of her t-shirt wet. "You can stay here the night if you want (f/n)."
     (F/n) pulled away. "Thank you."
~~~~~
The sun beamed down on (f/n) in her lifeguard's chair, a slight scowl in her face, partly from the sun in her eyes, but mostly from last night's events replaying in her head. Well if he can flirt with Jirou why can't I talk to other guys too? Maybe he'll realize how much he misses me. "Oi (l/n)," Bakugou walked over to her high chair, snapping her out of her thoughts. "You're on break."
She nodded and hopped down, brushing past Bakugou's bare back and went over to the snack line to buy a slice of pizza and a slushie and walked back to where Bakugou replaced her, thankful that her shitty sunglasses hid the fact she was looking at none other than Kaminari and Jirou eating lunch together underneath one of the big red umbrellas.
     "How come you're over here and not with that dumbass Sparky?" Bakugou asked, his eyes still on the pool, whistle dangling from his mouth.
     (F/n) took a sip out of her drink and shrugged, "Like you said, he's a dumbass." Bakugou snorted, before blowing his whistle at a kid for running.
~~~~~
     The next few shifts went like that; (f/n) limiting the amount of time she saw Kaminari, opting to spend her breaks talking to Bakugou. By now, Kaminari knew something was wrong, up until now she would always stop by concessions and ask for a juicy story from the day, but now whenever he tried to talk to (f/n) she blew him off, even at school.

     He sat with Jirou and stabbed his salad with his fork as he watched his girlfriend get all touchy with Bakugou. "Easy there 'Nari, that salad's not your girlfriend."
     "Yeah well at least this salad talks to me." He held his forkful of lettuce at eye level, "I still love you Denks," Kaminari said, trying his best to imitate (f/n)'s voice.
     "This is just sad. Just go over there and talk to her. She can't ignore you forever."
     Kaminari stood up from the black bench, letting out a breath, "Like always, you're right." Before walking to (f/n), Kaminari made his way through the concessions stand to get grab a bar of (f/n)'s favorite candy and made his way over to her.

     (F/n) placed her hand on Bakugou's arm, laughing at a remark he made about people being dumb at pools. In the corner of her eye she saw the unmistakable yellow hair walking towards her. She clicked her tongue, and stood on her tiptoes to place what was supposed to be a peck on Bakugou's cheek, but turned into an awkward kiss on the lips when he turned his head to say something to her.
     "(F/n)?" Kaminari dropped the candy bar, his eyes wide.
    Bakugou looked between (f/n) and Kaminari and his face contorted in anger. "Were you two still fucking together??"
    "I mean technically," (f/n) laughed awkwardly, looking at the ground.
    "Technically?" Kaminari said, stepping back. "(F/n), did you want to break up with me?"
    "Yes? No?" She ran her fingers through her hair, and threw her hands in the air defensively, "I don't know!"
    "You need to get your fucking shit together," Bakugou stormed off leaving the two alone.

    "Kaminari listen-"
    "No! You listen!" He interrupted. "You've been ignoring me, flirting with other guys, and now you're not telling people we're in a relationship?! What the hell (f/n)? Did I do something?!"
    (F/n) took a breath, "It's Jirou."
    "Jirou?!" Kaminari said confused.
    "Yes Denki! Jirou. When she's around I might as well be Hagakure, just invisible!"
    "That's what this is about? Jirou?" Kaminari stood there shocked. "Why didn't you say anything to me?"
     "I tried Denks. I tried the last night I came to your dorm! I was gonna talk to you about her but then, she's on your bed looking all messed up wearing my Denki shirt! I figured if you could spend more time with her than me, I could do the same thing."
     Kaminari took a few cautious steps forward and sighed. "(F/n), she was only there because her girlfriend broke up with her."
     "Her... girlfriend?"
     "Yes, and you would've known that if you talked to her more. But instead not only have you taken this anger out on me, but her as well, and even Bakugou." Kaminari made up the distance between (f/n) and him, taking her hands in his. "I love you."
     "I love you too."
     "But, I just wish that you would've talked to me about this. Seeing you talk with Bakugou like that hurt."
     "I'm sorry," (f/n) looked into Kaminari's amber eyes. "And you're right I should've talked to you. It's unrealistic for me to ask to see you all the time, but I started to feel alone in our relationship, and it would be nice to be made priority over Jirou sometimes."
     "I accept your apology and I'm sorry too." Kaminari put his forehead against (f/n)'s. "Can we start over?"
     "Yes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Litty litty baby. It's me back and better than ever. This quarantine has got me writing. Maybe I'll even open requests soon? Hope you enjoyed.