Project Destiel; Founded by an extremely gay Satan

Dean lay back as he digested the story the Novak's had just told him.

He looks up with a frown, pauses to think and then opens his mouth. "So, you reunite with Sam, and then he faints?"

Gabriel shrugs sadly, "Yeah, its actually not that funny Deano."

Dean huffs, "well, it would be if my brother wasn't in hospital as well now." He shifts his eyes to Lucifer, "and you sped? Jesus Luce, you could of crashed."

Lucifer shrugs it off with a smirk, "you forget who I am."

"Wow, he really hasn't stopped with the Satan jokes, has he?"

Michael plasters a look of mock horror on his face, "its never ending, in fact, I think he's gotten worse."

Lucifer shoved his boyfriend lightly, smiling fondly as Michael glanced up at him. Lucifer leaned in and pressed his lips lightly against Michael's.

Dean pretends to puke, making a face at the two and trying not to let his smile through. "Gross, get a room."

"You're just salty 'cause-"

Michael nudged Lucifer, cutting him off and making Luce rub his side.

Dean decided not to ask what Lucifer was going to say, he didn't want to bring up old pains. Instead he clears his throat awkwardly and raises an eyebrow at Lucifer, "Salty? Really?"

Lucifer shrugs and opens his mouth to say something else when someone walks into the room, Lisa. 

"Dean, I brought pie.... oh hello," Lisa changed track mid sentence when she realised that there were other people in the room.

~

Lucifer looked the newcomer up and down with a slight frown, wondering who the hell this girl was and why she looked so familiar. 

"Who the hell are you?"

The girl blinked, "...Lisa, we literally meet a day or so ago, I'm Dean's girlfriend..."

Lucifer frowns, thinks back and vaguely remembers a girl he had paid no mind to. "Ah, well that explains it." 

Then Lucifer paused again and his frown grew deeper. He tugs Mikey's sleeve and looks at his boyfriend with a childish, confused look. "I thought he was gay, what about the ship?"

There was a pause, followed by awkward silence as everyone in the room blinks in either shock, surprise or discomfort. Dean cleared his throat and finds something interesting to stare at on the bed sheet.

Lucifer feels Michael grab his arm and pull him out of the room.

"Luce! You can't go around saying stuff like that."

Lucifer looked tearfully at Michael, "but....shipppssss."

Michael rolled his eyes, "both you and Charlie spend way to much time obsessing over ships."

"But Destiel," Lucifer pulls the puppy eye look on Michael, making him sigh and look any but Lucifer's gaze.

"I can't believe you," Michael looks back at Lucifer with raised eyebrows, but Lucifer knew that his boyfriend wouldn't be able to resist his puppy eyes much longer.

"Come on Luce..."

Lucifer keeps staring at him.

"You're being childish."

Lucifer doesn't stop giving Michael the puppy eyes.

"That's starting to get creepy, you aren't even blinking...."