Birthdays and pizzerias

"Happy Birthday Ben!" Sam coos as he picks up his 1 year old nephew.

Ben, who seemed to prefer crawling around and getting into trouble rather than be manhandled by moose and loud fangirls, looked overly unimpressed and took to pulling on his uncle's long hair. 

"Oof, okay, I'll put you down then," Sam sighed, returning the boy to his playpen before turning to his older brother. 

"So, you've survived your first year as a father."

Dean chuckled, "I'm surprised he's still alive."

"You're a better father than John ever was," Sam murmurs.

"Thanks Sammy."

"Wassup bitches!" Charlie suddenly bursts through the door, a gift in hand.

"Charlie! No swearing around Ben," Case exclaims, glaring at the red head.

Ben made a gurgling sound, reaching for his crazy auntie.

"I'm heere and I'm queer!" Lucifer skipped in behind Charlie, a done looking Mike right behind him. 

"Luci! What are you wearing?"

Lucifer looked down at his glittery rainbow shirt with the words 'the devil may gay' on it.
"What? It's amazing."

"Luce, no," Castiel shakes his head.

Dean looked appalled, "uh, you do know we're going out to the pizzeria right?"

Lucifer nodded.

"And you do know that you're an adult, about to blind those poor kids."

Again Lucifer nodded, a small smirk playing on his lips. Dean recognized it, it was an expression Gabriel also had a habit of wearing.

"Chuck help us," Dean sighed, before turning to Cas and Ben.

Speaking of the Trickster, Gabriel bounced inside that room in that moment, a wide grin on his face as he hugged Sam.

"Hiya Sammy! Aren't you excited!? We get to go to a pizzeria today!"

Sam sighed, patting his excited boyfriend's head affectionately.

Then Gabriel's face shifts to one of fake horror. "What if... The animatronics are like the ones off Five nights at Freddy's and kill us? Dun dun dun..."

Sam rolls his eyes in amoosement,  "very funny Gabriel." He nudges his boyf- I mean fiance, out of the way and heads over to Charlie.

"He laughs now, but wait till the night shift starts..." Gabriel chuckles.

"Remind me again as to how in the world we are even related," Cas asks, shaking his head at his brother and holding Ben carefully.

Ben, however had other things on his mind, things that didn't include being held up off the ground. Thus, he began kicking and pelting poor Cas with tiny fisted punches until he was put down in the play pen.

"Feisty like his father," Cas shakes his head sadly. "We're doomed."

After another hour of the group catching up, during which Gabriel attempted to cover Lucifer in glitter salt and Lucifer attempted another murder (both obviously unrelated), the group finally head out to the pizzeria.

Gabriel was bouncing in his seat the whole drive, despite Sam telling him multiple times that he would throw him out onto the side of the road.

"IT'S THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT," Gabriel starts singing loudly and rather off key.

"Gabriel, dear, shut up before I shove something in your mouth and kick you out of this car."

Gabriel falls silent for a whole second, then; "I don't suppose that it would be your dick?"

One deadly look from Sam told him all he needed to know.

The rest of the ride was fairly silent, Gabe staring out the window and humming a song while Sam took it as the best he'd get and tried to drive safely.

Finally, they let the others in the pizzeria car park and they all headed in.

"Sammy, look!" Gabriel pointed, "animatronics!"

"Awesome, wow," Sam hums absently, grinning as his brother showed Ben the room.

It stunk of pizzas and feet, kids ran wild while tired parents gave up and ate bad pizza. It was loud, and beautiful.

Gabriel ran off, dragging poor Sam with him as he headed for the animatronics.

Lucifer strode in confidently, his blinding shirt on full display. Michael looked like he wished for death, whom was probably easier to find in a place full of pizza.

"This should be fun," Cas says in a flat tone.

***

So far, multiple kids had asked Lucifer why an unicorn had puked on him, several parents asked Mike how he handled Lucifer and Sam had contemplated killing his fiance.

Gabriel, convinced that the animatronics were out to get him now, danced around throwing glitter salt at them and shouting 'begon you tormented souls.'

Cas and Dean just sat back with Charlie and Ben while watching this all go down. Because, really, what more could they really expect from their crazy family?

******
AN

Omfg guys, why am I like this, I need to publish more but I just barely have the energy to do anything I enjoy these days.

But, somedays I do and I write when I can during those days.

But for now, have this silly filler I wrote out while trying to organize my thoughts for this story.

Sorry again!

Sincerely, me (your currently unreliable author) (look, just have some cookies 🍪🍪🍪 and some cake 🍰🍰🍰)

Peace out, wayward readers