Gabriel is a little shite

Sam stood on the shore of the lake, staring wistfully across the water's surface. It seemed as if their trip was over all too fast.

"LUCIFER NO!" Gabriel's voice screeched across grounds.

"LUCIFER YES," Lucifer yells back.

"LUCI STOP," Michael was close behind.

Sam laughed quietly, shaking his head as he watched the three come into view. Gabe was being chased by Luci, and Michael was close behind looking fully done with the both of them.

Dean and the others were busy loading up the cars, so Sam took the moment of peace and sits on the large flat rock.

"Hey dude," Jess came over, perching next to him on the rock.

"Hey Jess." Sam watches the calm water lap against the shore.

"What's on your mind? You look like you hit a dog or something."

"Or something."

"Wanna talk about it?"

Sam shook his head, not taking his eyes off the lake.

"Gabriel?"

Sam nods, he really didn't want to talk about this.

"I know that it must be hard for you, but I just wanna say seeing you and how you've grown since reuniting with him... hell you started talking again."

Sam laughed, "yeah I guess."

"I'm just saying, remember how much you two help each other, I'm sure if anyone can get through this, it's you two."

"Thanks Jess," Sam smiles softly.

She punches his shoulder gently, grinning back. "Now cheer up you idjit, we have to be back into a good mood before we're stuck in a car for hours with that lot," Jess pointed back at the group of 'adults' that had ditched the loading up and were now playing around behind the cars.

Sam laughed, Dean was hiding behind his beloved baby, which - much to his horror- had the pink paint still on it.

Gabriel still hadn't been brave enough to go near Dean yet, the older man having spent the rest of  that day scrubbing his baby desperately.

Jess absently patted his arm, and he realized that he had been staring at the scene for too long.

"Hey you okay big boy?"

Sam smiles, his eyes landing on where Gabriel and Alfie were throwing stink bombs at Dean.

"Just realizing that I have to live with that man child." 

"Yeah, good luck." Jess laughs, before running over to where the others were.

Watching his family for a moment longer, Sam smiles once more and shakes his head before hopping off the rock and walks towards them. 

He had barely reached them, when an extremely sparkly, rainbow slime slapped him it in face. It hung there for a moment before sliding off and landing in his hands.

He looks down at it before slowly looking up.

"Which one of you gays did this?"

"Uh not all of us are ga-"

"Um, did I fucking stutter?" Sam asked. "Which one of you gays did this?"

Gabriel came over slowly, giving Sam a soft kiss before looking at him with innocent eyes. "Its was Lucifer."

"oH bull shite, Sam he's lying to you!" Lucifer yelled.

Gabe just looked up at Sam, batting his eyes at him and cuddling into his side. "Who are you going to believe? Satan? Or your loving fiance?"

Sam wrapped an arm around the definitely guilty Gabriel. "Of course babe."

"Oh for fu-" Satan glared at them. "You're such a little shit Gaybriel."

Sam just smirked, walking towards their bags with a smug Gabriel by his side.

Bending down, Sam casually reaches into his bag before upending a bag of rainbow glitter glue over Gabriel's golden hair.

"Sammmy!"

Sam laughs, running away from him.

Gabriel tries to give chase, only to tackled by Lucifer.

"Sammy! Help!" Gabe squirmed under his older brother.

"Sorry, I don't help people who slime me."

"Okay children, we leave in ten minutes so get cleaned up, now!" A still grumpy Dean calls out. He was currently soaking wet in his attempts to clean the paint off the impala.

~~~~~~~

Sam hugged Charlie goodbye, she was one of their last drop offs before home.

"Bitch you better stay in touch, and let me help plan your extremely gay wedding." Charlie slapped his shoulder as they pull apart.

Sam chuckles, "of course Charles."

"And you!" Charlie turns to a pale Gabriel. "You better get better, bitch."

"I'll try," Gabriel says dryly.

Leaving Charlie behind on the curb, the now smaller group pull away.

Meg was next to go. "Later Clarence!" She calls to Cas, who frowns and tilts his head at the nickname.

Finally, they got Ben back from Balthazar and Crowley,  who were surprisingly sad to see the boy go and promised to visit soon.

Sam was glad when Dean dropped them off at their apartment. Sam needed a long, hot shower and then a tea. He needed to relax, to try and ignore the elephant in the room that was suffocating both him and Gabriel.

"Sam," Gabriel followed him inside, trailing him as he headed straight for the bathroom. "Sam!"

"What?" Sam felt annoyed for a split second, and then he instantly felt terrible about it. But he really, really just wanted a nice hot and relaxing shower.

Gabriel looks up a him hopefully. "Can we start planning our big day later?"

Sam smiles, his heart warming for a second. "Of course Gabe, I can't wait."

"Great! Oh, and trust me when I say that there will be a lot of rainbows."

"Honestly not even surprised."

"And glitter.''

"Again, not surprising."

"And slime."

"..."

"What?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Cause I said so, that's why." Sam raised an eyebrow at Gabe as he watched his fiance go to respond, before turning and heading straight for the shower. Or rather, gay for the shower cause right now he was as far from straight as you could get.

-----------

A/N:

Oof sorry, this was a long time coming and isn't actually as good as I would like, but right now I'm doing camp NaNoWriMo, am in the middle of moving and have a million painfully boring adulting tasks I have to do..... yay me. But I promise that I plan to get this book back on track, after all its almost time for a wedding :D

Peace out, wayward readers!