Its time for a (gay) wedding pt. 2

Gabriel stood with his hands on his hips, chest puffed out proudly as he surveyed the scene. It was... perfect. He had finally done it, he was having the gayest wedding in the history of gay weddings. 

Rainbows were... everywhere. There were rainbow streamers in the trees, rainbow fairy lights wrapped around the tree trunks, rainbow seats, rainbow arrays of flowers... just, rainbows. It was gayfection. Gabriel frowns. Gayfection? That could be misinterpreted as a disease, although if the disease was being gay then he definitely had that-

"Gabriel!"

Gabriel was rudely snapped out of his gay thoughts by his extremely rude brother. 

"Are you ready? Moose is here." Lucifer, dressed in the tux that Michael had forced him into, stood sulkily beside him.

Oh chuck, moosey was here? Gabriel began to panic (at the disco). This was it, he was getting married. 

"Hey, Gabey, breath." Cas appeared at his side suddenly, his wide blue eyes understanding. "You can do this."

Gabe nods. "I just... can't believe we're getting married."

Cas smiles softly. "I know."

"Alright bitches, who's ready to kick this gayest wedding off?" Charlie skips up to them, grinning widely. "Sam's heading up now and let's just say that damn does he rock that tux, like if I wasn't gay-"

"Alright that's enough," Michael slaps his hand over Charlie's mouth. "Let's get this wedding started."

Gabriel nods, taking a deep breath as his heart raced. Time to finally marry his moose.

"I'm proud of you Gabe, you've done well with um... well I'm just proud of how you've done in life." Chuck, ever the awkward father, smiled down at his son, "now, go marry that moose!"

Gabriel forces his shaky legs to move, walking over to where two trees had branches that created a natural arch like formation. Here, the very rainbow wedding was interrupted and instead white streamers and red roses are wrapped around the branches.

He barely had a moment to look over the scene once more before his Sammy came into view. Then all he could focus on was the amazing moose in a tux.

Good damn did Sammy look good in a tux.

"Sammy." Gabriel can barely speak, and this time it wasn't his lungs making him breathless.

Sam looked like he had tears in his eyes. "Gabe... did you really set this all up?"

"Do you hate it? I know you probably wanted to plan it but-"

"Gabe, shut up. I love it." Sam was smiling. "This is amazing."

Chuck steps forward, smiling knowingly. Dressed in his tidy gear, and looking upon them with an all knowing look, it felt as though he could be God or something.

"First, I’d like to begin by welcoming everyone and thanking each and every one of you for being here on this most happy of days..." Chuck, acting as the celebrant, begins the ceremony. "We are gathered together here to join Sam and Gabe in the union of marriage."

Gabriel tunes out his fathers words, all he can do is stare in Sammy's amazing hazel eyes. He loved this moose so much, his heart actually hurt.

"Honestly, the day these two gay fucks met was like watching two rainbow stars collide with one another- no literally, like Beck and I were watching from the kitchen window as these two ran into each other and hit the ground- it was so funny that I choked on my coffee..."

One warning look from Becky has the ceremony back on track.

"Uh, right, so... the most remarkable moment in life is when you meet the person who makes you feel complete..."