The Five nights at Freddy's challenge

Gabe coughed, clearing his throat as he avoids Sam's eyes with a blush as they took their seats at the table.

Everyone else was joking and laughing, catching up after so long. Sam was smiling with a light blush on his cheeks as he looked around the table.

Gabriel found himself watching Sam more than doing anything else. 

He loved how, when the moose was truly happy, his hazel eyes would light up with a dozen different shades of blues and greens.

He loved the colour that the light dusting of rosy pink blush gave to his face. 

Sure, Gabe was aware that he was openly checking Sam out, but could you blame him? He'd been deprived of the right to look at his Sammy for far too long.

He was glad to Sam looking happier though. As if hearing his thoughts, or maybe Sam just felt Gabe's eyes on him, the moose turned his head slightly and met Gabe's eyes with a shy smile.

Feeling a heat creep up his cheeks in response, Gabriel finds himself unable to look away until Lucifer draws him into the conversation the others were having about Ships. What a shocker.

 The rest of dinner went by smoothly, and before long the group found themselves hanging out in the lounge with no real idea of what to do.

That was when Gabe found himself having what he called his greatest idea of the day.

"Five nights at Freddy's."

Everyone turned to look at him with confused faces.

"What the hell is that?" Michael asked with a confused expression, Castiel had an identical one.

Lucifer, on the other hand, looked positively excited. 

"We could play Five nights at freddy's and have a challenge to see who can survive the longest, I have the third one in my bag."

Choruses of 'I'm in's' came from everybody and Gabriel quickly set it up with a wicked grin. 

"Okay, has everyone played before?"

The only people to say no were Cas, Michael and Dean.

 Smirking, Gabriel looked forward to seeing their first jumpscares as he quickly explains the premise of the game.

It was then decided that Gabriel would go first, followed by Sam, Charlie, Lucifer, Balthazar, Jess and then the newbies. Everyone else wanted to sit it out and just watch the madness.

Sitting down in a comfortable position on the couch, Gabriel picked up the controller and pressed start as Lucifer drew the curtains close.

The first night was surprisingly boring, no action going on as Gabriel flicked through the cameras. 

He exhales as the second night starts, beginning to get a rhythm of flicking through the cameras. He had only just gotten to 4 am when the ventilation went out. 

Gabriel, knowing what was about to happen, tensed his body as he tried to flick across to flick it. Sam was doing the same next to him. Sure enough, there was a jump scare seconds later as ole' BB jumps out at the player.

Cursing under his breath as he still jumps, Gabe fixes the problem and manages to make it to the next night.

It was at 5 am on the third night that he made his mistake, losing track of Springtrap long enough to find himself dead.

"Goddammit," He mutters, heart still racing as he passes the controller to Sam.

Sam was grinning as he started, he loved this game and had played the entire series right through to figure out the secrets of Five nights at Freddy's.