Fight, Talk, Kiss, Repeat

"Lorelai! For the last time, it doesn't matter what pyjamas you bring, we're leaving in five minutes!" Luke called frustratedly up to stairs to his wife.

"But Luuuuke I don't know which ones to bring!" Lorelai exclaimed, glancing at the two pairs longingly.

"It doesn't matter! They're exactly the same!" He cried.

"Fine I'll bring both then," Lorelai decided.

"Great, can we go now please?" Luke pleaded as she hauled her case down the stairs, "We're staying for a night, not - never mind, come on!"

———————————————————

Olivia sat eating her breakfast in silence. Jess wasn't up yet, Emily had gone to an emergency DAR meeting, Richard in the office and Rory had gone to get dressed. So she was alone. With Logan.

Logan leaned forward, "So, Gilmore. When do you think we're gonna get along?"

"If I have my way, Huntzberger, never," I glared, "You treated my sister like crap. You cheated on her. You can't expect me to like you unless you do something miraculous. Establish world peace, for example," I replied smiling sarcastically.

"I thought we had brok—"

"-en up, yes I know! But you cheated after that too, when you knew you were with her. It was only last month!" I shouted. We were now both standing, glaring venomously into each other's eyes.

"Fine. Hate me. But I'm going nowhere. I love her. She loves me. We are going to be together a long time and she will never know about that kiss. Whether you like it or not!" Logan defended himself.

"Not if I have anything to do with it!" I snarled and stormed off upstairs to Jess.

——————————————————

"Luke! Lorelai! How great to see you!" Emily exclaimed as her daughter and son-in-law entered the room. She was sat with Rory, Jess and Logan. Richard was still at the office, but no one knew where Olivia was.

"Mom, Rory! How are you?" Lorelai smiled as she walked in, "Jess, good to see you!" She grinned as he stood to hug her, "Logan." She nodded at him politely in acknowledgement.

"Hey Uncle Luke," Jess smiled, patting him on the shoulder, "Long time no see."

"Whoever thought that this would be the first place we'd see each other after 4 months," Luke grinned.

"Where's my second offspring?" Lorelai asked.

"I've got no idea," Rory shrugged.

"I don't know either," Jess muttered quietly.

Lorelai eyed him suspiciously, "That's strange. Jess, could I have a quick word?"

"Sure," Jess hesitated, and stood carefully, as they walked out of the room.

"What's happened?" Lorelai immediately asked.

"She argued with Logan, and I suggested that she should maybe try to get along with him. I don't like him either, Lorelai, but it's not fair on Rory," Jess explained.

"Wow," Lorelai smirked, "I don't know whether I'm more shocked by you speaking so much at once or sticking up to Livvy. But you of all people know how stubborn she can be. She's so protective of Rory, she doesn't want her to get hurt again," Lorelai told him.

"I know," Jess said, "do you wanna find her or shall I?"

"I'll go first, then you should probably go and make up and everything that you guys do," She winked.

"Dirty."

"That's my line!"

—————————————————

Olivia was sat in her moms old room, reading a copy of Jane Eyre. Trying to, anyway.

Lorelai opened the door to see her daughter sat against the wall, staring at the page, not actually reading. She walked over and sat next to her, taking her book and closing it.

"I just want her to be happy," Liv sighed, "He's not good for her mom. I mean, he's a step up from Dean, but that's not saying much! I just hate that I have to keep such a big secret from her. If she ever finds out she's gonna hate me for keeping it from her."

"Sweetie, you need to remember the Rory can make her own decisions, and I'm in the wrong too. I'm keeping it from her as well, remember. I don't want to have to break her heart. Look, I don't like him either, but I think Jess is right. If Rory loves him, we should try to tolerate him," Lorelai said.

"Jess did have a point didn't he?" Olivia put her head on her moms shoulder.

"Yeah he did. You should probably go and find him," Lorelai said.

"Yeah. Thanks mom."

"No problem. Go get him," Lorelai winked, and watched as her daughter walked out of the room.

——————————————————

"Hey Luke, I've missed you," Olivia said, hugging him tightly.

"I've missed you too Livvy! The diner's been too quiet without you," Luke smiled.

"I think I'm having withdrawals, I miss your coffee so much!" She laughed, turning around,"Jess can we talk, please?"

"Sure," he smiled.

"Don't be too long, Olivia. Lunch will be served in half an hour, and then we will be getting ready for the party," Emily ordered.

"Yes Grandma," Liv replied, walking up the stairs with Jess.

They reached their room, and after closing the door, Liv kissed Jess gently, and pulled back slowly, "I'm sorry. I flipped out and I shouldn't have."

"It's fine, I get that you don't like him, but you should think of things from Rory's perspective," Jess held her hands, "I love you. And Logan loves Rory."

"I know. I'll try, ok? No promises though," she kissed him again, "You're amazing, you know?"

"I've been told."

Hey everyone! Thanks for the views, and for the ones on You're my Hero! Over 70 on there now, thank you so much! Can't wait to see where these stories go! Will update soon, promise! Xx