What he did

Olivia froze, "why do you think that?"

"This woman showed up today, blond hair, massive eyes, a top with a hemline that may have been non-existent, you know, a tart. Insisting she must see Logan. For business. Business! As if!" Rory exclaimed.

Olivia sighed, "Rory, there's something I need to tell you. I want you to remember I love you, and I didn't want you to get hurt."

"What?"

—————————————————

Liv's perspective:

I sat in the bar, sipping a glass of wine. Jess was working late again, I was sick of seeing the same four walls and nothing else, sick of being alone.

It was only 9 o'clock, but I was certain I'd spent at least £30 already. I drank the last drops, and slammed the money and a tip onto the counter, putting on my jacket and picking up my purse. Walking out was difficult...the world was spinning as the alcohol kicked in. A hand landed on my shoulder, and I turned to see who it was.

"Well, well, Well. Gilmore, how coincidental it is to see you here," Logan Huntsbugger - I mean Huntzberger was smirking down at me. He stunk of tequila.

"Yes, very," I scoffed.

"You're going? Let me walk you out," he slurred.

"Always the gentleman," I said, coldly, "why are you here, Logan?"

"Your sisters back in Stars Hollow, I'm bored." He laughed.

"She'll be back soon," we were out the door now, and the bitter air tore at my skin, "I wish she'd stay there though. She never learns."

"Never learns what?" He said. His face was right next to mine.

"That you're scum," I spat.

"Right." He clumsily tried to kiss me, but I stumbled back, incredulity written on my face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I shouted.

"Gilmores!" He retorted.

"Go home, Logan," I told him.

"Fine," he cried.

After he turned the corner, I ran back into the bar to use the toilet, and after I walked in the same direction as Logan had disappeared in.

As I rounded the corner, stumbling slightly as I was still a bit tipsy, I saw a girl pressing someone up against the wall, her hands in his hair and his in hers.

Logan.

"Are you actually stupid?" I shouted.

They broke apart, startled, and I glared at Logan angrily.

"Gilmore, this isn't..."

"It's exactly what it looks like!" I glowered, storming past them.

————————————————

"He...he cheated on me? Again?" Rory stuttered.

"Yes."

"And you knew?" She asked.

Deciding to leave the fact Jess and Lorelai knew as well, Liv said yes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"I didn't want you to be hurt. I know how much you love him, Ror. And he was drunk, Hell, he was smashed. He probably couldn't tell a pig from a cow. He didn't know what he was doing," Liv told her.

"That doesn't change a thing."

"Are you...are you mad at me?"

"Yes. No. I don't know yet, Liv. I get why you kept it from me, but still...I would have preferred to have known," Rory sniffed.

"I'm so sorry," Liv implored, wrapping one arm around her sisters shoulders.

"I know," Rory smiled, "god, what am I gonna do? We have so much planned together, I don't want to throw it all away."

"You know you can stay here until you are ready to sort it out," Liv told her.

"As long as you and Jess go to the oven fully dressed, that sounds good."

"Clothes don't change a thing," Liv smirked.

"Separately then!"

—————————————————

After their chat, the twins called Lorelai and Luke, who went to Liv and Jess' apartment immediately. Lorelai brought ice cream, donuts, milkshakes, wine and coffee with her and sat in the front room while Luke and Jess sat in the spare room watching the football.

"So, I know you hate it but I brought Final Destination 3. Before you complain, I decided that you can imagine every death to be Logan and your sister and I can get ideas," Lorelai winked.

"Sounds good to me mom," Liv smirked.

"Yeah, I guess."

—————————————————

"I want to run an idea past you," Luke said abruptly.

"Go ahead," Jess shrugged.

"I want to ask Lorelai to marry me. Again. Last time, we'd eloped. You weren't there, nor were the girls or Liz or Sookie or TJ and I want to do it again. Properly. What do you think?" Luke told him.

"I think that sounds great," Jess smiled.

"Really?"

"Sure. Liv will probably hate me for telling you this, but she was kind of gutted that she wasn't part of your wedding. It would mean a lot to her," Jess told him.

Luke nodded, "That's what I was thinking. And I was also wondering if you would be my best man?"

"I'd love to Uncle Luke," Jess smiled.

"God, you really have changed," Luke laughed, "I remember when you first came to stay with me. Grumpy as hell, you were. Now look at you!"

"I'll take that as a compliment."

So not really much happening here apart from finding out what Logan did! Next chapter: Rory confronts Logan and definitely more Jess and Olivia moments ;) thanks for the reads, by the way everyone! Will update soon xoxo