You Did It Baby

Rory walked up the stairs of the apartment building, the busy sounds of New York ringing in her ears. She reached her flat, opening the door.

Logan was sat on the sofa, reading the newspaper, "you look like my Grandpa," she laughed.

"Wow, thanks," he laughed back.

"Hey," she smirked, kissing him quickly.

"How is he?" Logan asked, watching her put her bag on the side.

"He's ok. Adamant to get back to work, you know what he's like," she sighed.

"That's good," he smiled, "and how are you?"

"Good," she nodded. He raised his eyebrows and she sighed, "not good. I'm so tired."

She flopped down on the sofa next to him and buried herself into his side. He kissed the top of her head and she looked up at him, "Liv and Jess are finally getting married by the way," she told him.

"No way! We've been waiting for so long," he chuckled.

"I know! She just called me, two weeks today. She said, and I quote, 'I don't give a shit whether I'm in this chair or not, I'm marrying Jess Mariano'."

"That's Liv for you," he laughed, "let's go out somewhere."

"Where?" Rory asked, yawning.

"Actually, I think you just need to sleep," he laughed.

"No I wanna go out," she yawned again.

He picked her up, bridal style, "Come on, Sleepy, you need to sleep."

She pouted and then yawned again, "actually sleep sounds great."

——————————————————

"Woah mom, more twins?" Olivia gasped.

"Apparently," Lorelai sighed down the phone, "I even asked the nurse if she was on meds or not."

"Good to be sure," Liv smirked, "have you told Rory?"

"I tried calling her but Logan answered. She was asleep," Lorelai said.

"How's Luke taking it?" Liv asked.

"He's actually quite calm; that may be because he's never had to raise twins before," Lorelai teased.

"Hey me and Rory weren't that bad! Plus, you won't be raising them alone this time," Liv pointed out.

"That's if Luke doesn't die from being overworked when they arrive," Lorelai's laugh floated down the phone, "anyway, how's things with you?"

"Well...me and Jess set a date yesterday," Liv smiled, "finally. Two weeks from yesterday."

"Ah finally! When do you want to go dress shopping?" Lorelai squealed.

"I was thinking on Saturday?" Liv suggested.

"Saturdays perfect!" Lorelai grinned.

"Good, because that's what me and Grandma agreed on too," Liv said innocently and quickly.

"Who now?" Lorelai said.

"The woman who gave birth to you, remember her?" Liv smiled.

"Huh, vaguely. Liv, honey, shopping with my mother never ends well," Lorelai said.

"She said that she won't completely organise the wedding if she can put half towards the dress," Liv explained, "so we've agreed that she can do the table decorations."

"First it's the decorations. Then it's the seat covers and the band and the caterers and then she'll be picking your bridesmaids for you and you'll have a bunch of old people that you've never met before crying over you, saying how they can't believe you're married already. It's your funeral," Lorelai sighed.