Outcast

>>Mael

Some families like preserving their Alpha lineage, so they specifically choose Alpha spouses for their children although an Alpha and Alpha is the least compatible pair there is yet wolves take pride in it since it produces an Alpha heir.

I stood at the entrance of the academy and everywhere I looked I saw Alphas. This is also a match-making spot. Look at all those tall gorgeous Alpha females waving at all those tall lean men.

I shook my head at them as I sighed.

This place is going to be hell.

"Look who's here~" The familiar voice of a man made me flinch.

Shit.

He's here too?!

I didn't want to look back at him but I didn't have to since he came around and stood in front of me with a sly smirk, "It's the abnormal one." He shook his head, "Still wearing those ugly glasses I see."

Eli

He's a university student, a business major, and the only son of Sin cosmetics corp. Jet black hair with green eyes, he's the heartthrob for many.

Besides him was Killian, the second son of an assemblyman. His older brother is a lawyer and he is a business major. Killian's brown-blonde hair and blue eyes give him a very peculiar appearance since the color of our hair symbolizes the color of our fur in our wolf forms. Eli and Killian study together and they tend to stick together too since they're both dominant Alphas, the best of the kind.

"..." I ignored him like I always have and began to walk away since I didn't want any trouble

"He hasn't grown at all," Killian said in a casual tone.

"He won't either," Eli made a crude comment but I ignored it as I kept walking. While what Eli said is a very rude thing for an Alpha, he's not wrong. This is why he calls me abnormal.

Even for female Alpha's, it's common to have a height of 5'9, 5'10 but I could only make it to 5'6, 5'8 with the sole shoes I wear everywhere even though I was given several hormone injections I only grew about five more inches.

For male Alphas their heights are always around six feet, so I, who's barely pretending to be 5'8 would be considered weird. If I was a female Alpha, it wouldn't have been a problem. There would be so many fewer things to worry about then but I'm pretending to be a guy.

I took a deep breath and prayed that I'm not paired with either of them for the dorms.

***

The Alpha Academy takes students during the four years of college. It can either be a freshman who hasn't started at all, a person who just finished his degree, or anywhere in between. The Academy aims at many things, especially teaching practical life experiences to the future pioneers of society.

I'm a freshman, I didn't get to start college because my parents decided to send me here. It's understandable, having your name appear on the only 'Alpha Academy' in the country is considered a privilege. The academy accepts applications throughout the year but only chooses fifty people in total.

I really was surprised that I was chosen right off the bat but perhaps that was because of my family's influence.

"Eli!" A number of people surrounded him while we sat in class on the first day, "Did your name get chosen this year?" Female and Male Alphas alike circled around as they asked him questions, "Shouldn't you have gotten chosen immediately?"

"Me?" Eli grinned, "I applied this year." He sat on the chair the wrong way as he grinned at everyone.

"You didn't apply before?" The others were stunned, "Why wouldn't you do it before!?"