Trouble stirs

>>Eli

I kept getting a persistent call from someone so I finally gathered the strength and stood up from the couch to grab my phone.

Surprisingly and unsurprisingly, It was from my father.

"Hello," I answered the phone.

"I told you to stay away from The Alma's kid," Dad growled.

????

One line and I was confused as hell.

"What?"

"Haven't you learned your lesson? Or did growing up together mess with your mind!!?" Well, I knew for a fact that dad was furious, but I had no idea for what reason.

"Dad?" I had no idea what he was onto, "What are you even talking about?"

"Didn't you see the pictures!?"

"What pictures!!?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"Open your Goddamn phone!!" He yelled at me and I brought the phone away from my ear to look at the pictures or whatever he was talking about. I opened the text app and saw what he had sent me and all my confusion blew away, "Oh,"

"Your teacher sent it to me." Dad's stern voice got sterner.

"Dad it's an old photo." I sighed as I tried to explain it to him, "It's from a class play!" I rolled my eyes, "It means nothin-"

"I don't care." He growled as he cut me off, "You come home this instant!!" He slammed the phone shut and I suppressed the urge to send my phone flying across the room.

Arrrghhh!

Mr. Owen probably sent the pictures of the play to all of the families but the issue is most likely only going to be with my dad since Mael and I got caught before.

I let out a deep agitated sigh. Maybe this time things will be different since Mael and I have sorted out a lot of things.

"Is something wrong?" Mael entered the dorm, "You look troubled." He walked into the lounge.

"It's not supposed to be, but," I showed him the picture of us kissing on stage.

"Oh," He paused, then a blush spread across his face and that made me feel better.

Cute.

"Dad's asking me to come back to explain this." I closed my phone and put it in my pocket.

He didn't meet my gaze, "I see," He took out his phone, "My dad didn't say anything though..."

Considering the fact that Mike doesn't know anything, he's got no reason to react, and Rachel's in the hospital.

"Well," I walked to him, "I'll meet you later then."

He didn't look at me directly, "Un," His shy reply was adorably endearing. I stood right in front of him and could see the blush on his face.

Cute~ He's gotten more conscious after confessing to me. I can't control myself!! I want to squeeze this thing in my arms!

I leaned in closer to his face, "You kissed me this morning." I whispered next to his ear and watched his face turn bright red.

He shot his head at me and finally looked at my face, "You were awake?!?!"

Ah~ This is so lovely! But I kept a straight face on.

I leaned in further and watched as the redness spread to his ears, "The real question is, why the cheek? Why not the lips?!" His pupils began to shake as I closed the distance between us