Trouble

>>Mael

Oh My God!!

Oh MY God!!!!

I can't believe this!! I frantically dried my butt as I died of shame.

I can't believe he noticed that! He's the pervert! He's a pervert for looking there!? Not me! I'm a girl!! Why would he stare at my butt!?! Girls wear undies like that, that does make me a perv-

Wait a minute-

...

A sudden realization came to me. Men wear underwear of this shape too!! Why am I fretting?

There was a wave of anger that swirled around me

What the hell!!

Eli!!!! That bitch!!! His words threw me off for no reason!!! I don't have to be worried about this! It's not like my underwear is girlish or lacy! All of them are black or white!! There would be no misunderstanding there even if anyone saw.

I clenched my fists tightly.

Eli!!!

I'm going to kill you!! My face flushed red in anger and my body shivered because of the heat.

I was tricked because I'm paranoid to begin with! Living among Alphas has already got me on an edge and then there's him.

I huffed.

Fuck you Eli!!! I took off my shoes and stepped into the river once again. That idiot! He always gets on my nerves!!

I drew out my claws to try and catch a fish when I heard some people walk over.

"Look who's here!" I heard Horis, "Our little abnormal fellow." I turned to look at him, he looked excited for some reason.

His whole group involving Harry, Wendy, and Angeli was with him.

I turned my face away once again to ignore them when I felt them come and stand behind me.

"Something you all need from me?" I kept my eyes on the water because I wanted to know I'm ignoring them.

"We're all just a little curious," Horis entered the water and walked to stand in front of me, forcing me to look at him.

"About?" I withdrew my claws back in and folded my arms.

"Your glasses aren't prescription glasses." He grinned.

My eyes grew a little wide because of his statement, "What?"

He jumped towards me all of the sudden, "You're supposed to be abnormal." He snatched my glasses off but that doesn't mean I just let it happen. I tried to retaliate but Horis is quite big. When he grabbed my glasses I tried to grab them back but he pushed me to stop me, making me fall back into the water, "But you look quite cute too." He laughed as he tossed the glasses to the girls standing outside the water, "We just wanted to see-" When he turned to look at me again, he paused, "Oh!"

I was drenched with water now because I fell into the deeper part of the river. The white shirt I wore stuck to my stomach but the upper part didn't get that wet because I was wearing a jacket that especially covered my chest, unlike my back since I fell back flat into the water. But I also didn't waste any time sitting up, causing the water in my hair to fall forward.

They all ogled at me. There was something in their eyes that was shifting, "Many been talking about you since yesterday night." Wendy said, "Something about your entire physique."

"What!?" I stood up and glared at them. Obviously, they were here to make fun of me. And my body? Is that what it was this morning?

My heart started to pound in fear. Most of the fear involved unknown scenarios because I had no idea what people were thinking.