Sweet Smell

>>Mael

Eli stepped toward me and I flinched. For some reason his third leg, between his normal legs, made me feel very weird and I did my best to look at his face and not his humongous dick.

God!

Wear something for heaven's sake!!

He stopped right in front of me and I decided to say something, "Of all people," I was really disappointed, "It had to be you." I shook my head at him as I kept my eyes on his face.

He snickered as he drew his face closer to me, "It's fate." He poked the tip of my nose.

It made me a little angry. I've known Eli for a long time. I met him at a small party when I was little and though he seemed like a really great person then, he suddenly started bullying me.

People started calling me abnormal because of him. He started it. He's cool with everyone else but it's like he holds a personal grudge against me.

I pursed my lips as I glared at him but he wasn't fazed at all. He scrunched his nose as he smelt something on me and grabbed my shoulders, "You-" He leaned his face further in making me panic.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip, "What are you doing!" He brought his nose right next to my neck while I struggled but he was too strong for me to escape.

"You smell nice," His words made my heart tremble.

No!

It can't be! I'm not releasing any hormones!!! My heartbeat immediately sped up as I felt scared. I can't let anyone find out I'm an omega!

I drew out my claws, "Get away from me," I hissed and he looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Hey!" He let me go and I immediately stepped back, "No offense here," He raised his hands up next to his head, "I just gave you a compliment, you smell nice," A sly smile spread across his face again, "Awfully sweet."

!!!

I gritted my teeth, "I don't want you as a partner."

"And you think I do?" He brought his hands down and folded them in front of his chest, "But the Academy policy won't let you do anything about it." He smirked, "So put your claws back in."

His words pissed me off but they were true, "And you wear some clothes." I drew my claws in and left the room annoyed.

Fuck!

I slammed the door behind me and walked to the middle of the lounge.

Shit!

I placed my hands on my neck where the pheromone originate from.

Shit...

***

I sat alone in class as the other Alphas interacted with each other. I was fiddling with my phone while somewhere in between I noticed a bunch of female Alphas go and surround Killian and Eli as soon as they entered the class. They both sit two rows in front of me to the right next to the window.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone when someone came and sat beside me.

My heart skipped a beat even before I turned to look at the person.

"I wasn't able to make it yesterday." The man who sat beside me said and I turned to look at him in confusion, "I live abroad, and coming back here was a lot of work." He passed me a smile but I just blinked back at him in bewilderment, "I heard this was the only free seat left hope you don't mind." Just then the teacher came in for a brief moment and everyone moved to their seats but then he left to grab something, "I'm Calix by the way."

Calix Bright.

He's the heir to the Bright Corp. in another country but he's been studying here for a while.

"Wait," I looked around the classroom and saw that everyone was sitting in pairs, "Aren't we divided into 25-25?" I looked back at Calix.

"Oh?" He looked around, "I'm not sure," He looked at his student ID card, "I'm in this class so it must be 24-26," He looked back at me, "It's so that everyone has a partner." He smiled and I felt bubbly and warm inside, "Nice to meet you-" He extended his hand towards me, "Uh-"

"Are you sure?" I asked him before shaking his hand.

"About what?" He was confused so I knew he had no idea who I was.

"That you want to sit with me?"

"Why? Do you have cooties?" He snickered and it made me chuckle too.

"No," I paused, "Maybe?" I didn't want to tell him I was an abnormal, he seemed like a really good guy. What if he felt disgusted and left too? "It's nice to meet you Calix," I smiled at him and shook his hand, "I'm Mael."

I won't say it.

He'll find out on his own anyway.

We shook our hands, "Let's get along."

After that, his phone buzzed and he brought it out of his pocket to see what it was. Calix seemed like he had a really mature vibe to him but then again, he did look older than the rest.

"Are you a graduate Calix?"

He was texting someone on his phone, "Yes," He still answered me, "I didn't think I'd get in since the first priority is for Alphas in the country."

"Did you apply in your first year?"

He chuckled, "In my second year." He put the phone down and gave all his attention to me.

"I see," I smiled, "But you wouldn't have gotten in even if you had applied in your last."

"What makes you say that?"

"Because you're from a very influential family."

"Ah~" He nodded his head, "True." He paused, scrunched his nose, and then furrowed his eyebrows. Then he slowly looked at me, "Is it you?" He was unsure.

"What?" I asked.

"There is a sweet pheromone smell."

My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach and I felt scared. Eli said the same thing yesterday! Oh, My God!! It's not time for my heat period so why!?!

"Um," I cleared my throat, "I don't smell anything." My heart had started pounding in my chest.

"Really?" The teacher came back, "On your seats everyone." He went and stood on the desk and I looked straight at him, "Oh well, might just be my imagination." He nodded, "I can't smell it anymore."

"Yea," I replied and clasped my hands together under the desk nervously. It's alright. I told myself. He said he can't smell it anymore so there's no need to panic!

Calm down! It's okay! Calm down!

Just as I felt someone's gaze on me, I nervously looked at the other students. There was only one person looking at me.

Eli

His eyes glowed for a moment and he smirked at me and showed me his phone. Then my phone which was on the desk glowed as I received a message.

I faced down to see and looked at the lock screen that displayed the message,

It was from Eli. It was a short message I could fully read before the phone screen went dark again.

'I can smell your sweet smell all the way here.'