Trouble

>>Mael

Eli didn't make it back for some reason and I'm assuming he must have gotten in trouble with his father. I would have gotten in trouble too if my stepmother wasn't in the hospital.

Nolan did give me some news regarding that though, he texted me yesterday night saying Rachel had regained consciousness. Well, I guess, all the props to her dominant Alpha genes. She's recovering fast because of them but it also puts me at ease, knowing that she survived and there wasn't another person who died because of me.

Although, I've got nothing about my mom. I wonder where they relocated her? I gripped my phone tightly as I thought about it. They won't tell me, would they? Dad's pretty angry but maybe I can ask Nolan?

I thought about it a little as I stood in front of the exit door of my dorm room. Then, mustered up some courage to ask Nolan about it.

I texted him, 'Where was mom relocated?' I pressed the send button and then began to walk out of the room.

When I left the dormitory I received a reply. The 'ding' sound sent my heart into a frenzy and it skipped a beat. I instantly opened my text messages to look at the reply but the moment I did, my heart dropped.

...

I looked at the picture that was sent back to me in the form of a reply. It was a picture of the house in the forest getting demolished.

My eyes went wide when I saw that, then I sighed.

What could I do about it anyway? Mom's not there anymore and Nolan won't tell me anything. This reply is a clear indication of that.

I took a deep breath, put my phone in my pocket and went to class alone. I was expecting Eli to join me, No, I wanted him to be there with me but I guess that won't be happening. Since morning I had been getting some weird feeling, in my mind, there was something fuzzy, an alarm of sorts. I kept getting the feeling that something was going to go wrong. Perhaps, this is why I wanted Eli with me.

But, what could I do when I had no idea what was going to go wrong? I had to attend the classes anyway and I didn't want to put Eli in more trouble by calling him, so I made my way to class.

That's where I noticed something. As I entered the classroom, some people caught my eye and I paused for a moment.

Harry and Horis were back.

Well, it was to be expected. They were fully recovered now, so of course, they'd come back to attend classes but what didn't make sense were the other two people beside them.

Angeli and Wendy.

I locked eyes with them for a moment, then looked away. Most of the class was standing with them. It seemed like they were having a discussion, so I just walked toward my seat.

"So," Angeli said, "If someone is pretending to be an Alpha but is actually an omega," My eyes went wide at her words and my heartbeat sped up in an instant, "It's a female right?" I stopped in my path out of fear but then walked again to avoid suspicion.

"Obviously," Niel said, "There's no such thing as male omegas."

"Right," I froze in my place and my thoughts started to blur, "Omegas can only be females."

"What's your point?"

I gulped and slowly sat down on my seat without looking at them. Calix wasn't here yet and that made me anxious. I looked in the direction of Eli's seat and saw that Killian hadn't made it either.

Oh God...

The ominous feeling inside of me kept getting worse.

"I've already told you all." I could feel Angeli's gaze on me but I didn't look at her.

It can't be. There's no way for her to know!

Calm down, Mael! There's no way anyone would find out.

"Then," I heard Wendy's voice, "Ready?" I didn't raise my head and started taking deep breaths to lower my heart rate. I didn't hear anyone after that but I felt people gaze at me.

This time it was too intense for me to avoid so I raised my head to look at the people standing in front of the classroom.

!!!

I was shocked at the scene.

They were indeed all staring at me. I froze in my stance and anxiety filled me inside. The heart rate I was trying to slow down sped up again and I looked back at them in fear.

Then, something tickled my nose.

A sharp scent.

And right the next moment, my heartbeat began to accelerate. My eyes went wide and my senses heightened.

It took me only a second to realize that I was being exposed to Alpha pheromones.

My heart palpitations increased, my skin stood up, and my throat felt dry.

I wasn't being exposed to one type of simple pheromone. Instead, I received a large sum of it from twenty different Alphas who were staring at me with intense, sharp gazes.

My breathing started getting ragged and I felt myself sweat.

Shit!

Shit! Shit! NO!

My wolf roared in my mind but I tried to keep it in control. The room was instantly filled with the sharp and violent scent of Alphas and I started losing my mind.

No!

NO! NO!

I ran towards the door to escape but Wendy stepped in and closed the door shut before I could and stood in front of it.

"Where do you think you're going?" She smirked when she looked at me

My chest started getting queasy, my breathing uneven and my hormones a mess. I was trying to keep it in, keep my omega in control but it was impossible now.

My wolf howled as it felt the heat of Alpha lust pheromones and my body started getting hot.

"Let me leave," I demanded but my pupils were shaking so violently I couldn't even focus on her. Everything around me started getting blurry.

"Why?" She stepped closer to me and I immediately took a few steps away from her only to end up in the hands of other Alphas.

"Do you smell that?" I felt a number of hands grab me and I felt violated even though nothing had happened yet.

I shot my head back at them, to look at their vile gazes. A streak of sweat came down from the side of my head, onto my neck and I lost it.

A full burst of my omega pheromones went flying out of my body. The sweet and alluring scent shocked everyone and I lost the strength in my legs.

My body went into forced heat.