Cats out of the bag

>>Mael

Everyone resumed their cooking but the atmosphere had gotten a little heavy yet Killian and Eli weren't bothered by it at all. On the contrary, they did their work quite nicely and presented Calix with cleanly cut rabbit meat.

"What do you think happened to that group?' Calix asked as he took the plate from Killian who just shrugged.

"There's also a possibility they might just have run away,"

"I doubt that," Calix replied, "Everyone knows that means expulsion."

I looked at Eli who washed his hands in the sink, unbothered by the whole conversation. Every single person talked about Harry's group but Eli wasn't worried at all. He wasn't worried even though I was standing here as a witness.

I kept my eyes on him.

But then again, he also knows I won't say anything because I was being bullied and he saved me from a mess. I'm thankful he helped but also scared about what might have happened to them after I left.

"Say, Mael?" Calix asked.

"Yea?" I glanced at the man cooking in the pan.

"Did you lose your glasses?"

"Ah yeah..." I got a little shy and looked away.

"People are staring at you." He said, making me more conscious.

"Oh..." I hadn't realized that since I was so focused on Eli, "I don't have another pair..." I usually try to ignore my surroundings anyway because people always give me weird stares.

I looked at Eli who chuckled, making me frown. He looked at me, "You keep staring at me." He stepped towards me, "Why? Would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

My face flushed at his words.

"W-what!?" I glared at him.

"You look like a completely different person without your glasses." He teased and I looked away, unsure as to what to say further, "With pretty big eyes."

Calix stepped up and stood in front of me, "He'll sleep with me." I wasn't expecting him to do this, I've barely known Calix for a week after all but he came to my defense like a true friend. I raised my head to look at his back with admiration and warmth.

Eli raised his brows at him, "You slept with him yesterday." He folded his arms, "It's my turn."

"He's comfortable with me, so it's better if we sleep together tonight too." They talked quite calmly but there was a sense of tension between them.

"Isn't it fair to share?" Eli smirked.

"Having one partner is better," Calix replied

And I don't know but this conversation just sounds so dirty!!

"Oooo~" Killian poked my shoulder, "Would you look at that." He snickered, "Two dom Alphas are fighting over you." He had a sly smile on his face, "Would you like to pass any comment on that?" He presented an invisible mike in front of my mouth, "Who would you like to spend the night with tonight?" He was getting a kick out of it and I knew everyone was listening which was evidently making it more embarrassing.

Just why would they talk like that!?!

I glared at Killian, "Make them stop. This sounds so stupid."

"..." A sly smile spread on his face, "Hey!" He called out to Eli and Calix and they both looked at us, "Let's ask the guest of honor who he wants to do the deed with."

My eyes went wide at his words. He made the whole thing sound worse but that wasn't it, the whole class was listening to us, and they now had their faces turned toward us.

Oh My God! My face was flushed. What the hell!?

"The meat is burning!" I said, hoping to avert the situation but the solution lasted for only two seconds.

"Ah!" Calix grabbed the pan and got it off the stove then looked back at me. Now everyone had their keen eyes on me.

"Your answer?" Killian brought his invisible hand mike in front of my mouth again and my ears began to fume, "Come on! Everyone's waiting."

I turned my head to glare at him, "You're making this weirder."

"Me?" He was 'offended', "You just have to say a name, and it ends." He winked at me, "So?"

Oh, God! This man can't be reasoned with!

"Fine," I said, "I want you," I answered and everyone's eyes went wide, including Killian.

"Oh!" Killian smirked as he placed the fingers on his hand over his lips, "I had no idea I was on the table."

"Well, that's cheating." Eli sighed but Killian was having fun.

"To win even though you're not even a participant." He laughed, "I love the taste of victory."

Everyone rolled their eyes and continued to do their work and I took a breath of relief.

I'm glad I made the right call. All the weird tension was now gone.

Calix looked a little worried though, it looked like he had something to say but couldn't bring himself to really say it. He kept his eyes on me for a few more seconds, but in the end, he turned around and began to finish his cooking.

I found his action a bit odd but I felt like it was better not to ask him and we proceeded to make dinner and then eat.

***

"Oh, My God..." Mr.Owen was in shock when he saw the number of students who ended up with stomach aches after eating dinner, "You might be the worst class I've taught." He shook his head at us in disappointment because except for me and Killian, everyone fell ill, "How did you two survive when your group mates didn't?"

"I guess I'm just really strong." Killian was unsure how he was alright.

Mr.Owen looked at me and I began to sweat, "Mael?" I looked away, "Do you have a secret you'd like to share?"

"..." I just stared at him, not sure what to say.

"..." He stared back at me and I felt nervous.

"..."

"..."

"I ate mud as a kid..." I spurted out

The loud fit of laughter that came from Killian made my cheeks flush. It put mister Owen in a lighter mood too but he did his best not to laugh, "Okay," He snickered, "You both go and get some medicine from the pharmacy nearby."

Killian wasn't finished laughing so I replied with my head down, "Yes..."

***

"Did you really eat mud as a kid?" Killian wasn't done.

"Stop it," I said feeling annoyed, "You should have been in bed too." From the bottom of my heart, I wished that he had gotten sick as well.

"Hey~" He got closer to me, "Then you'd be all alone in this creepy forest at night." We were taking a trail that led to a convenience shop that had a medicine portion too.

"That would have been better." I rolled my eyes.

"But you said you'd sleep with me too." Killian teased me, "And honestly I don't mind, you have a really cute face after all." He tried to put his arm around me but I panicked. So before he could touch me I pushed his arm away because I didn't have my binder with me.

But I guess I didn't have my luck with me either.

In the attempt made, I twisted my foot and fell forward but unfortunately, Killian caught me before I hit the ground with my face.

Yes, unfortunately.

Why?

Because he grabbed me by my chest and he wasn't dumb.

"Wait," His hand was on my left breast. "This," I frantically tried to get out of his grip when he squeezed me, making me groan.

"Killian!" I grabbed his hand to force it off me as my heartbeat accelerated, "Let me go." But he just brought his other hand in to confirm what he was feeling, making my whole body hot.

"Well, well, well~" He snickered, "What do we have here?"