Backfire

>>Mael

No

I shook my head

No!

I couldn't accept it.

NO! NO! NO!!

This can't be happening!!

I stared in the mirror with my eyes wide open. I had come back after attending classes but throughout the day I felt like I couldn't breathe properly and now I'm looking at the reason why.

How could this be?!

I looked at my body and kept shaking my head. I had taken off my chest binder because it was the only thing that allowed me to breathe comfortably again.

I'm done for. I can't believe this is happening, this late in life at that!

Knock, knock

!!!

The sound of knocking on the bathroom door scared me for a moment since I was immersed in my thoughts.

"Mael?" Eli called, "Are you alright?" My heart was definitely not. I felt nauseous and scared, "I can smell your pheromones all the way here." His words made me panic more and I pulled down my shirt in fear.

Are my pheromones getting stronger too?!

Oh no

I shook my head as I began to fret even more.

"Mael?" I looked at the door and walked to it.

"Eli," I opened the door but didn't look at him, "I have a problem..." I was confused, utterly, and completely demented. My thoughts weren't lining up to make sense because of how much was going around my head.

"Why?" He stood in the door frame, "What's wrong?"

Should I even ask Eli for help!? Isn't this my problem?

I frowned, "It's nothing," I pushed him aside to walk away but he caught my wrist.

"Tell me," He stopped me from moving, "What's the problem?" He demanded an answer.

I gulped and raised my head to look at his face. Then I grabbed his hand and took him to the bedroom.

"Mael?" He started getting suspicious, "Your hands are cold." He frowned, "What's wrong?! You have to say something for me to know,"

"My body," I replied and then pursed my lips tight.

"What?" Of course, he wouldn't understand with just one word. I should show him.

I sat him down on the bed and then placed myself on top of him. Then I took my shirt off, under which I wore nothing. His eyes went wide at the view and an automatic childish smile spread across his face.

"My body's changing." I grabbed my breasts, "They've gotten bigger." I frowned, "My waist is getting curvier!" This is why I had difficulty breathing too.

"Yea..." He replied softly with his eyes stuck on my naked skin, "I can see," His hand moved to touch the plump part of my torso, and only when his fingers came in contact with my bare skin did I come to my rational senses.

I slapped his hand away, "You pervert!" I covered my chest as my face flushed, "What are you doing?!"

"What?" He still wasn't looking at my face, "How do you expect me to not look when you presented yourself on a golden platter!" He gently grabbed my waist making my body flinch.

I kept my arms crossed in front of my chest, "E-Eli, this is a serious matter." I looked at him in fury.

"Can I please touch?" He finally looked into my eyes but only to give me puppy eyes, "I can't resist." His fingers softly dug into the sides of my waist, "Just once?" His eyes flashes a glow of gold and I realized he was getting excited.