Lust

>>Mael

Shit!

The fact that this was a test and we were being tested completely left my mind. The low, hungry growls of the werewolves were already making my body tingle. I had to save myself here.

I glanced at the omega, she had shifted into her wolf and now that was forcing the wolves out of everyone around her. All the alphas were slowly succumbing to it, it was bound to happen.

No Alpha can escape the heat of a dominant omega.

I stepped back slowly as everyone had their eyes on the werewolf in heat but just then my feet landed on a twig. It snapped into two and the sound made the other three look at me.

Their glowing lust filled eyes made me freeze in my path. Their intense gaze on me, making me feel naked under their eyes, was overwhelming.

I felt excited but terror was far superior.

"I-," I took another step back, "I'm going back!!" I mustered all my strength to turn around, and against the will of my inner wolf, I ran towards the forest exit.

"Shit!!" I heard Eli curse behind me, "Go!" Then I heard running behind me.

I glanced back and saw three wolves, Calix, Killian, and Eli running toward me at full speed. I didn't shift like them. I did not have the courage to do that but I was confident in my abilities so I just ran faster.

The Alphas caught up to me in no time and soon they went further ahead but it didn't take me much time to exit the forest. Once we all were in the open we saw Mr. Owen, he had a serious expression on his face which turned into a sly smile when he saw us.

"In your rooms." He said as he pointed towards the dorms, "Don't even think about leaving your rooms till tomorrow." He smirked, "The test isn't over."

The werewolves growled. I know they all were frustrated and needed release. I saw the bulges in their pants before, so I know how desperate they are.

"Don't growl at me." The teacher said, "I have full authority to expel you." The haughty expression was plastered on his face the whole time, "I would know if you try anything."

His statement made all of us quiet and we all immediately ran towards the dorm. Killian and Calix ran into their respective rooms on the second floor while Eli and I ran towards ours.

Shit!

I'll run straight to the bathroom. Eli can have the rest of the place to himself! In the corridor of the third floor, Eli shifted back into his human form and I opened the door to our room with the card key. Everyone has these around their necks so no one loses these even when they shift.

I was ready to run to the bathroom but I felt Eli's arms wrap around me even before the main door closed.

!!!

An alarm blared in my head as he hugged me and sniffed my neck.

"I felt this before too." The door slowly shut behind us as he whispered in my ear.

My ears and cheeks flushed, "Let me go!" I clawed his arms as I tried to get out of his embrace.

"You smell awfully nice at times." He licked my neck, making me freeze for a moment, then when he landed his lips on the back of my neck I felt electricity run through my veins, it was a sensation like none other. It felt exceedingly good but I was still rational and my rational side was only scared.

I can't have myself exposed. I can't have the lust of my omega take over me.

I turned around, I saw his eyes glowing and I knew he was losing his mind but I was scared, so I hit his face as hard as I could.

The impact was strong enough that he loosened his grip around me and I wiggled my way out and ran towards the bedroom.

Though I didn't get far, I managed to reach the bedroom when I was attacked again. Eli grabbed my waist roughly, making me gasp, and then he threw me on the bed before I could even try to reach the bathroom. He then came on top of me, grabbing my wrists and pinning them on top of my head.

A low growl seeped out of his teeth, it was his wolf summoning mine.

I got to see his face clearer this time and my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. He was drunk, drunk on pheromones. His eyes were glowing bright golden at this point and his dick was bulging out of his pants. If it could, it would rip out.

He was the closest one to the omega so I guess that was inevitable that he was exposed to the most pheromones but it's very inconvenient for me. Why? Because he was releasing his pheromones now, the scent of fresh rain and soil. It was one of the things I loved and his pheromones were reacting to mine. At this point, I couldn't stop my wolf anymore.

"Ah," He looked down at my pelvis and I immediately crossed them, I didn't want him to see my soaking pants. My panties were completely wet at this point and were now getting on my pants.

"Eli!" I tried to yell but it didn't really come out as I had expected, "Stop," I tried to move away from him but of course, I can't come to par with an Alpha's strength. His grip on my wrists had started to hurt me.

No matter how much he annoyed me before, there wasn't a single time he had been physical with me. Not even once. The most he does is poke my skin but this, This was something very different.

I looked at him with horror and ecstasy. The lust pheromones were making me lose my mind too, my skin was tingling in excitement and I knew I was at the edge of my consciousness.

A wave of pleasure went through my body when Eli went down and sniffed me there, "Ah~ You smell so good here."

Oh, God!!

I felt the energy leave my body as my legs began to tremble. My body felt so hot, it started to hurt because my wolf wanted that huge thing between his legs inside of me.

I wanted to get pounded by the man on top of me.

I gasped as a burst of pheromones released from my body and that was the point I knew I was done for.

But, while I thought I was done for, something happened, the extra and unexpected attack of omega pheromones left Eli confused and he backed away a little in bewilderment.

There was a look of utter confusion on his face but it clicked to me then.

This was my last chance to escape!!

I took a deep breath and pushed him with all my strength, he rolled back and hit the corner of the bed with his head.

I didn't waste any time to see what happened to him and ran straight to the bathroom. I locked myself in, turned the exhaust fan on, and turned on the cold shower.

I didn't take off my clothes. I just hopped in the shower in hopes that it would wash away all that my omega did today, the scent, the pheromones, the liquid running down my thighs.

Everything.