Carnal desires

>>Mael

What I did was a shock not only to me but also to the man I just kissed.

Eli jumped violently when I kissed his neck. With his eyes wide open, he slapped his hand over his neck, then shot his head toward me

"I-" I stood up, "I-that," I was fumbling with my words. My mind was telling me to sprint out of there but my heart wouldn't let me, "I-" I shook my head as I kept looking at Eli. Why did I do that? I didn't even realize I got so close to him. It felt like I got drunk on his scent for a moment.

I saw his eyes glow. They were especially clear in the empty place illuminated by the night sky.

I took a step back but my heart was racing. I should have run away now but my eyes just couldn't tear away from him. It was like I wanted to stay with him but part of me was telling me not to.

Yet among all this, the most surprising thing was my wolf. She was back? I've felt her before too but tonight she seems more alive. Why though? Because of Eli? Or because he's an Alpha? Come to think of it, last time he was near too when my wolf reacted. Just what is going on?

I gulped as something began to dawn on me. Eli let out a low growl and right the next moment I was in his arms. My body jumped in glee when his lips crashed onto mine. It felt like there were fireworks in that kiss because my body started burning as soon as we came in contact.

Normally, I would think, 'What is happening?!' And kick the person away for even trying to touch me. I would be shocked or disgusted but this- My heart dropped in delight. This felt so electrifying I didn't want to stop.

I could taste something, something sweet when his lips were entrancing mine. His tongue intertwined with mine.

It was a slippery feeling.

Wet

But the way it matched and wiggled then pulsated, and made contortive sweeps of my mouth's vault made me feel weak in the knees.

I tasted the sweet taste of apples, freshly taken from nature.

I was so engrossed in the act, I didn't even know when I was against the fountain walls, then on it with Eli on top of me. It was all happening too fast for me to even process it all but at the same time, I felt helpless.

I felt like I was sinking, yielding myself to him, the surging tide of warmth in my body refused to leave him. The pheromones around us started going wild and I paid no attention to the fact that I was releasing my omega scent. I was too entranced to pay rational thinking any heed.

It was difficult to breathe but to part our lips didn't seem like a choice. I just wanted more of him.

His insistent mouth was parting my shaking lips, sending wild tremors in my veins. I never knew such a sensation existed.

I had no idea something could melt me like this and a swimming giddiness spun my brain around, I found myself kissing him back with heavy emotions. I never knew I could be this hungry for someone.

The sound we made seemed so lewd. The scent of lust pheromones was making us go wild. The heat between us was driving us crazy and we wanted more.

Our wolves were excited and I completely lost myself to him. The only thing I did remember was the words he once said before, on the trip.

'"There's a better word for this." He whispered so close to me I could feel his hot breath on my skin, "I want to make love to you."'

His hands slipped down my shirt and the sensation of his fingers against my stomach made me moan.

We finally parted our lips and gasped for air.

"Mael," Eli said in a low voice, "I want you."

My skin shuddered at his words. One line from him made butterflies churn in my stomach and at that point, I had completely lost all my rationality. It didn't even cross my mind that I was about to expose my secret from him. All I was concerned about was having him inside me.

I was ready for him.

"Yes," I replied without a second thought. My mind was far too gone to think about the consequences and his hands moved into my pants. He drew his face closer to mine once more when someone yelled.

"What are you two doing!!?"

The voice startled us both so much that we ended up moving erratically. Being on the thin wall of the fountain was a mistake to begin with, and when I tried to move because I panicked, I ended up slipping and my head hit the ground making me pass out right the next moment.

****

I woke up on my bed with a gasp, in my room in the mansion. As I sat up straight and looked around, I was reminded of the actions I did just the night before.

Oh No...

I began to sweat as I started feeling sick in the stomach.

Oh no no no no....

What have I done? Why did I do that? I almost exposed myself in front of him. I grabbed my head to think.

It doesn't make any sense.

I made the first move and I responded to his kiss. What happened to me?

My breathing got a little erratic because now that I was alone, not influenced by pheromones or my wolf or my desires, I was starting to get scared. I knew I messed up

"You're finally up." I heard my stepmother's voice and slowly turned to look at her making her way into the room with a stick.

I gulped and my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach.

Oh no...

I felt even sicker now.

There is no running away from this. I can't lie my way out of this punishment because she was the one who caught me red-handed when I was making out with Eli yesterday night

"Come here," She ordered and I got out of bed to walk towards her, "Take everything off." She demanded and I began to undress.